14 : THROUGH THE NIGHT

I check on the boys who is still sleeping in the room. I bring some blankets for them. Jihoon's phone is ringing silently. I take the call outside, afraid that I would waking them up.

"Hello?" I ask.

"This is Park Jihoon's phone, right?" It's his mother.

"Annyeonghaseyo, aunty. This is the student you treated this morning. Well, he fell asleep in my house.." I explain to her.

"Ahh.. Really? Is he doing fine?"

"Yes.. Do you want me to wake him up?"

"No. It's okay. He will become mad if someone disturb his sleep. Tell him to come home tomorrow." Her mom hangs up the call.

A sudden loud sound on my front door makes me startled. I rush to the front door with a pan from the kitchen. "Jeogiyo! Yah!"

I never heard of that voice before. I lean on the wall near to the door. "Who are you? I won't open this door if you don't tell me." I curiously said to the voice owner.

"I'm Jaechan, Bae Jinyoung best friend." He admits.

I open the door and put the pan down. He looks at me weirdly and wanders around, looking for Jinyoung maybe. "Did Jinyoung came here?" He asks.

"Yeah. He is sleeping in that room with Jihoon." I tell him.

"He didn't do anything to you, right?" He worries.

"Why everyone said the same thing? He won't do anything to me unless he want to die in my karate steps."

"Who knows.. He sometimes act crazily. Like when he plays jump rope every night. Thank goodness I hid it." He chuckles.

"You also have the same thing that you hate about him. High five buddy." I strike a five on his hand, like have known each other.

"You lived with him? Without any guardians?"

"Yeah.. Why?" He states while opening the room's door.

"I thought he lived with his parents. I mean like he looks like a mama boy." I mock him.

"Actually, he didn't want to inherit his father's company and wealth. So, he told me that he wanted to live with me. Both my parents abandoned me since child so I always live with my uncle." He tells the real story.

"You also lived alone, right?" He continues.

I nod. "How did you know that? Not everyone know even they're my neighbours."

"You know.. Every night I have to hear everything that Jinyoung said about you. How your behavior, what do you like and even your actions. I sometimes think is he a stalker."

"He did that?! Oh yeah, he really need a beat." I bit my lips angrily.

"Okay.. He looks like he loves to sleep with Jihoon hyung. Look at them."

Jaechan opens the door wide, making Jinyoung and Jihoon figures visible to be seen. Jinyoung is hugging Jihoon from the back like brothers. I quickly take out my phone and snap the picture.

The sound and light of flashed camera makes Jinyoung waking up. He shrinks his eyes at the same time breaking the hug from Jihoon's body.

"Where am I?" He rubs his neck, looking around.

"You're at Y/N's house, smart pants." Jaechan hits Jinyoung's back, making the boy wince in pain.

"Jihoon is here too? Sleep in the same room with me?! I must be crazy." He shakes his head, cannot accept the reality.

"But both of you slept so well and sweetly." I giggled.

"What?!"

I show him the photo of him hugging Jihoon in sleeping mode. He tries to snatch my phone away but luckily I put the phone safely on my pocket. "I can use it if you fight with him again." I threaten him.

"Why so noisy here?" Jihoon finally wakes up after noises from Jinyoung's high note voice.

"Now, everyone have waken up. Let's go back hone Jihoon hyung, just sleep at our place. Ppalli. You will burden Y/N more." Jaechan commands them like their leader.

"Yes sir." Both Jinyoung and Jihoon say in unison, walking out from my house.

"Wait.. Have this dishes that you cannot eat because you're sleeping for your breakfast. I have packed it up for both of you." I give them a bag of side dishes that I cooked for dinner.

"That's really wifey material, Y/N." Jinyoung teases, taking the bag from my hand while giving a peck on my face.

"Yahh! Bae Jinyoung!" Both Jaechan and I shout at him.

"I already said.. I will do that until you come back to work as the caretaker back." He winks before walking out.

Heol.. Must you do that? It makes my heart trembles.. Shaking like a milkshake.

T B C