21 : BOOM BOOM

"Just take me away.. He already have someone else." I take the spoon and eat the rice silently.

"Someone else..? Who?" Jihoon asks.

"Jinjoo. He said that Jinjoo was his girlfriend. I'm okay with that. But I really hope that he would gain his memory back. If that still not happened, I don't think I have anything to live on." I said while munching on the dishes.

"Seo Jinjoo?! That's why Jinyoung hugs her when I'm walking out.." Jihoon words makes me chokes on my food. "Y/N.. I'm sorry. I didn't intend to make you choked. Let me get you a glass of water."

As Jihoon walks out, I put the chopsticks down, losing my appetite to eat. I lie down on the bed, hiding in the blanket. I open my phone and scroll down the pictures in the gallery.

I delete all pictures that have Jinyoung in it. "Thank you for everything.. I'm happy." I delete his number and block his SNS as soon as I send him the last message to him. I don't want to hurt my heart more. I'll just move on although it is not easy.

"Y/N.. Are you already sleep?" Jihoon's voice is right next to me. I pretend not to hear it and grip on my blanket tightly.

Mianhae, but can I get a new life?

- - -

I walk pass Jinyoung's and Jihoon's wardroom. I take a look on their room. I saw Jinyoung still with Jinjoo, chitchat happily. Jihoon is staring at them on his bed.

I twist the doorknob, opening the door of their room. As I enter the room, all eyes are on me, looking at me weirdly. Jinjoo gets off from Jinyoung's bed and walks to me with worried looks.

"Don't come to me.. I didn't come here to visit him and disturb your moment together. I come here.. To visit Jihoon sunbae." I bite my lips, holding my tears.

"Y/N.. I want to talk to you. I don't want to talk with Jinyoung anymore. It's awkward.." Jinjoo holds my hand, pleading to leave the room with me.

"Jinjoo.. I don't want to discuss anything about him. I'm not his girlfriend!" I accidentally raise my voice over her.

"Yah! Don't yell at her! She's my precious little girl. You should apologize for your behavior." Jinyoung stands next to Jinjoo, hugging her in front of me.

I take a deep breath and bow down to both of them with heart sank. A few drops of tears can be seen on the floor. I didn't want to stand up straight, afraid that they would see my crying face.

"Y/N.. Are you okay? You doesn't need to apologize. We are friends." Jinjoo comforts me.

"Y/N.. Let's go get some fresh air outside. You loved to see sunflowers outside, right?" Jihoon hugs me from behind. I feel much better, thanks to him.

- - -

"Jihoon sunbae.. Should I still stay alive after what happened to Jinyoung? I thought that I could confess to her but sadly those hopes shattered after he said that Jinjoo was his." I tell Jihoon.

"Y/N.. Even if he's not remembering you, but you should be thankful that you're still alive. I also feel thankful that I ran away from your dad, to help you." Jihoon comforts me.

"I guess I want to move away from here after I got discharge. I want to live far away from Jinyoung. I don't even want to see his face." I say my opinion.

"But.. How about your school? Home? Finance?" Jihoon asks worried.

"I can live alone.. And I don't think I deserve to study as high as everyone. I don't have enough money. What my grandmother left for me will finished as soon as possible."

"Y/N.. Please think wisely. I'm here.. I can help you. You can live with me, my mom will surely let you." He suggests.

"I shouldn't burden anyone anymore. I'm quite thankful for everything. With this kind of hurdles, I should try to live alone. Not relying on someone." I smile at him.

"But Y/N.. Promise me to call me every night. I don't want something bad to happen to you." He shows me his pinky promise.

"I promise."

T B C