10 : DONT RECALL

"I think she have waken up."
"But why she haven't opening her eyes."
"She studied at same school as Jihoon."

I try to open my eyes as I heard some noises. I blinked as my head feels so dizzy and hurts. I noticed that there's a few furniture that I haven't seen before. I get up, leaning on the wall slowly.

"Where am I?.." I mumble.

"Omo! You have woke up. You fainted in front of our shop this morning and being drenched in rain. Luckily my husband found you." A woman explains what happened.

I just remembered that Jinyoung left me on half way to the school and when my stomach is empty because of I'm late, I skipped my breakfast. A wet towel is put on my forehead.

"Your body becomes weak maybe because you're too hungry. And your body heat up due to rain." The woman wipes the wet towel around my neck.

"But... Who is aunty?" I ask curiously.

"Ahh.. I am the mother of the student who is same school as yours. Park Jihoon." She smiles.

"Park Jihoon sunbae's mom?" I quickly try to bow politely to her but she insisted me from doing that.

"You're so cute. What's your name dear?" She asks.

"Y/N.." I answer.

"Such a beautiful name. I really love it. My husband have heat up some porridge for you. When lunch time, we can eat together. Now, you can just rest here." She pats my head, like her own daughter.

I can't help but burst into tears all of sudden. His mother stops her action and looking at me worried. "Why you're crying my dear?" She comforts me, hugging me with full of love.

"This... Is my first time I being loved like this after 3 years." I tell her. "My parents divorced and left me alone. I'm living alone until today."

"Aigoo.. Come here. I'll give you support. You're the most strongest girl I have ever seen." She compliments me.

- - -

"I'm back!" Jihoon's voice can be heard from the front door, back from the school.

"Welcome home my dear winging." His mom hugs him as soon as he arrived home.

Our eyes gazed into each other. He looks surprised to see me there. He throws his bag on the sofa and sit next to me. "Y/N.. Why you're here? Why you're not at school?" He worries.

"She have a hot fever and she fainted in front of our shop. Did you know her my dear son?" His mom asks him.

"Yes mom. More than know." He caresses my hair, checking my temperature using his hand. "Your body have cooled down. Did you have appetite?"

I nod and throw a smile to his mother and father. "Thank you so much aunty, uncle. I feel so grateful to found someone like all of you.. Including Jihoon."

"Aww.. No need too. Let's eat. The porridge will become cold soon." His mom gives me a spoon.

I taste the home cooked meal and touched my the longing taste that I craved for. I nod after I taste the porridge and can't stop eating onwards because of the taste.

"Finished. It's so delicious aunty. Thank you so much for everything." I bow down while sitting.

- - -

"Y/N.. About today's hangout, we postpone it, okay? You need more rest." Jihoon discusses.

"Okay. Thank you so much. Send my regards to your parents." I hug him before leaving his house. I don't want him to accompany me going home.

"Y/N!!!" Jinjoo who is walking in front of Jihoon's house waving at me.

"Ouh? What are you doing here?" I ask her.

"Jihoon sunbae called me. He said that he wanted me to accompany you to go back home. Are you sick that much?" She questions me.

"I'm fine now. Let's go." I grab her hand and walk together while chitchat.

As we arrived at the alley near my house, Jinyoung figure is standing straight in front of my house. He folds his arms, like waiting for me.

"Bae Jinyoung, what are you doing here?" Jinjoo asks him instead of me.

He suddenly drags me to other side of the alley, leaving Jinjoo in front of my house looking at both of us weirdly.

"Why you're not coming to school? Why?!" He shouts at me. "Because of you I got scolded by the coach as there's no caretaker to take care of injured players!"

I bit my lips, waiting for his other spicery words. I stay silent, not even answering the questions.

"Why you're quiet? Answer me why!" He continues.

"Stop it! Don't hurt Y/N again! You don't know what happened to her when you asked her to get of from your van. She got drenched.." I shut Jinjoo's mouth from telling him more.

"Jinyoung... I will quit that job."

I can't take it no more..

T B C