18 : STIGMA

"But you don't said that you love her.."

Jinyoung hugs me from the back, making Jihoon flustered. I try to get his hands stop from circling around my waist but his grip is so manly, tight.

"Jinyoung.. Let me go. I said in soft tone now. So, you better let me go now." I tell him.

"I won't. You will defend him in everything and faulting me in everything. You only praise him. You don't know what he will do after those kissing moment. Who knows he will making your name famous in internet because of bad influence." Jinyoung complains.

I gather all my strength to get out from his hug, making him back off a bit. He looks at me in disbelief as I stand near Jihoon, not by his side.

"See? I already said that you will defend him in anything. Until when you will defend him?! Until he destroy your life.."

I slap his face before he spits out other spicery words that hurt my heart. His cheeks turns red in colour. His eyes deeply gazing into my eyes.

"If that's your choice.. I won't warn you anymore. Do what you want with Jihoon hyung. Don't search for me when you are in danger because of him." Jinyoung walks away after he sadly said that.

I feel guilty a bit for not reconsidering my action. I want to run after him but Jihoon tells me not to. I follow Jihoon to the next stall awkwardly.

Why did I just slapped Jinyoung without discussing anything with him?

- - -

"Y/N.. How's the fest today? Are you enjoyed it?" Jihoon asks me while leaving the entrance of the Tasty Road.

I'm zoning out and cannot concentrate on what Jihoon asked me. I'm too worried for Jinyoung and what he said about Jihoon. Jihoon suddenly stands right in front of me, gaining my attention.

"You.. You're busy thinking about something else right? I know what in your mind.. now you're worried about Jinyoung. Don't even need to lie." Jihoon says in sad tone.

"I'm sorry Jihoon sunbae. I want to continue this date but I don't think I can do that anymore. I mean... I'm on dead end right now. You said that you like me, but Jinyoung too. Why all of you like me so much?" I question him.

"Y/N.. I like you because I can see sincerity in your eyes when helping me. It's my first time ever saw someone like you after I changed to be a good person. In a few years ago, I'm really a bad boy. But what Jinyoung said is quite true.. I'm afraid that my bad boy aura will come back haunting me when I dated with you."

"Jihoon sunbae.. I think we need time to consider our conditions whether we should continue this date or not." I suggested.

"Yeah. I think so too. I'm sorry Y/N that today's not going too well." Jihoon hugs me with full of love.

"Stop winning my heart."I giggle.

He squeezes my cheeks with his palms and chuckles. "I really hope that we both could continue. Let me bring you home." Jihoon tells me.

"Jihoon sunbae, you can drive? Woah.." I fascinated as he drags me to enter his car.

"Wae? Have you fallen back to me?" He jokes. "Y/N, do you want a gum? It'll make your breath smelled minty." He gives me a packet of chewing gum.

"Why I never heard about this brand? Is it new?" I curiously ask him. He just smirks at me and shrugged.

I keep chewing on the gum until I feel drowsy all of sudden. What happened to me?

- - -

"Is she beautiful?"
"I hate it sometimes because Jihoon always got a beautiful girl."
"What our next plan?"

The sound of someone chitchat waking me up. As I open my eyes, I realized that I'm in an unknown place that have grungy wall and dark room. I try to get up but I noticed that I was tied on a chair.

The door opens, light shining in the dark room. A few figures are entering the room. And one of them is..

Jihoon sunbae?

T B C