24 : MISSING YOU

"Y/N! I really miss you so much.." Jinjoo hugs me as I arrived at school's gate.

"Jinjoo.. I'm also missing you so much but I cannot show it because you know. Jinyoung might kill me as he think that I would hurt you." I explain to her.

"But.. I already tell him. If he still be overly protective, I will breakup with him. And it's happened yesterday." She tells me with relieved face.

"You already?! I mean.. Why so fast?"

"He only deserves better person like you. And you know his deep dark side, I don't like it. I love swaggy vibe like Guanlin." She finally acts like herself when she talked about Guanlin.

"So, you have a crush over Guanlin for a long time? Why don't you tell me?! I wonder who he liked too." I tease her.

"How about we go to eat dinner this night? At the shop you worked in?" She suggests. I just nod and happy as she has comes to her own self. She will never hurt me because we are best friend.

- - -

"Where is she? She told me to sit on table 3. She never been this late." I keep looking at my wrist watch, waiting for Jinjoo arrival.

A shadow towering over me in a few seconds later. I glance at the person, anticipating that she already arrived. My happy plus excited face changes to sullen and bitter face.

"Bae Jinyoung..? Why are you here?" I ask him, heartless.

"I'm the one that should asked you that. My Jinjoo told me to sit here.."

"She told me too.. Man, she set up for us." I mumble.

"What? For us? With you? Ewww.. She knew that I hate you right?"

His spicery words stab my heart mercilessly. Am I that bad to make you hate me? I thought I'm the one that should said that to you, Bae!

I gulped down a glass of water to calm down myself. I quickly search my phone and call Jinjoo to solve this problem. "Hello, Jinjoo? Where are you?" I ask her.

"Sorry, I got something come up so I cannot go to the dinner. Have fun with Jinyoung and make up everything in today. I wish you luck, hwaiting!" She ends the call without letting me explain my conditions to her.

"Did she said anything?" Jinyoung asks pleadingly.

"She said she cannot go because something came up."

"Ouh..."

The things here become awkward, for the first time ever. I clear my throat to make the conversation have sense. But Jinyoung busy chatting with someone in his phone, not even think that I'm in front of him.

Maybe it's true.. No more U-turn in the love life.

"Bae Jinyoung.. Do you know what day is tomorrow? I think you're the one that should remember it more than me." I persuade him.

"Tomorrow? No special events, I guess." He shrugs.

Tomorrow is Jinjoo's father's memorial day. His memories about Jinjoo is absolutely zero. Maybe he only remember the date that involving me.

"How about -your D.O.B-?" I ask him.

"It's my girlfriend's birthday." He answers confidently.

He mistakenly think that Jinjoo is me. That's my birthday. But how to prove him that I'm not Jinjoo.

"Jinyoung, do you want to go to the place where Jinjoo loves the most?" I ask him.

"Sure! I want to regain my memory with her." He answers excitedly.

- - -

"Where are we? This house near my house.." He states.

I ignore his questions and open the pass code. "Jinyoung, you know what.. Before you're in hospital, you always barges in into this house because you knew the pass code. Then, I made my mind to change it because you're making something like crime." I explain to him.

"Me..? Is this your house?" He asks again.

I enter the house, looking at overall settings in the house. The furniture never changes, thank God no one barges into this house.

"What is this..? I'm the one that carved it?" He picks up the stone that he once gave me. He read the words he wrote on the stone and paused as soon as he finished. "Did I wrote this to you..?"

I walk to my room but he stops me, holding up my hands.

"Y/N. Were you the person I liked before.. And not Jinjoo?"

I nod, agree with his question. Jinyoung suddenly passed out in front of me while holding his head which is in pain.

Oh my.. Don't tell me I'm the one that did this to him. I remember that the doctor told us to not burden his memory but.. Why do I feel I'm the guilty one here?

T B C