4 : I

I sleep early as I'm afraid I will be woken up by Jinyoung's jump rope. Although the homework still not finished but I know the teacher won't need it tomorrow.

DING! DONG!

Someone is pressing the doorbell to wake me up. I quickly get up from my bed, rushing to the front door don't care how do I look.

"Who is it..?" I open the door, still half-asleep.

"Y/N!! I need to use the toilet. Can I used yours instead?" Jinyoung tells me in urgent.

"Yeah.. Wait what? Why don't you use yours? At your house?" I finally get out from my sleepy mode, seriously looking at him.

"Jaechan hyung used it because he have stomach ache. Please, I need it now!" He barges in my house without my permission and entering the toilet as fast as he can.

I brushed my eyes looking at the clock. It's 5AM. Weirdly, I sleep well last night without even disturbance of Jinyoung's jump rope action. I wait for him to get out from the toilet to ask him a question.

When the sound of flushing toilet heard, Jinyoung walks out from the toilet with relieved face. I stop him before he walks out.

"Jinyoung shi, last night you're not playing with your jump rope, right?" I ask him.

"Woah~ how did you know? Because Jaechan hyung hide it." He laughs at his own words.

"You're.. Weird." I mumble.

"I heard that! BTW Y/N, you live here alone? By yourself?" He asks as he wanders around without asking me permission.

"Yeah. Any problem?" I savagely attack him.

"Cuz here looks dirty. The toilet smells so eww." He complains.

"Hey! I wash it everyday! I think that your nose blocked." I drag him from going further, travelling into my house.

"Go out now! I'm going to get ready for today school." I push him outside.

"I'll walk with you in the morning. Please get ready!" He yells at me from outside.

Why do I want to walk with him?

- - -

I finished eating my own cooked breakfast. I leave the house, but I remember to bring an umbrella. I walk pass through Jinyoung's house. Thank goodness he is still inside. I don't want to walk with him. But that dream shattered after Jinyoung suddenly calls my name from behind. He clings to my petite body like I am his long time friends.

"Get off me!" I yank off his hands, defending myself from being touched by him.

"Now I know why Jihoon hyung said that you're cute." He squishes both of my cheeks.

"Excuse me? I already said to you that don't touch me." I madly trying to control my rampage.

"But what both of you talked when walking together yesterday?" He suddenly asks.

"Wae? Are you jealous?" I ask him back, successfully making him shut his mouth.

"I'm going to my school, goodbye." He walks into another alley that is heading to the sports school.

"Ouh yeah~ why do I thought he was the same school as mine?" I ask myself, walking to the school alone. Did you fallen for him Y/N?

- - -

"Y/N. Did you really mean about Bae Jinyoung in the group chat?" Jinjoo asks me.

"Heol! Of course not. Yesterday that boy took my phone and messaged using my name. I don't know how to delete that message. Now I'm embarrassed."

"He took your phone? When?"

"It's such a long story. But I think that Jihoon sunbae is so kind." I try to change the topic.

"Mwo? Really? Have you talk to him except for yesterday's incident in the canteen?" Jinjoo curiously asks.

"Well, he sent me home yesterday because I forgot to bring my umbrella. And you know what. He said I'm cute in front of Jinyoung." I start fangirling alone.

"Someone got noticed by a senpai~" Jinjoo teases.

"Girls! Bae Jinyoung is coming here with Guanlin and Jihoon sunbae!" One of my classmates shrieks, making all the girls yell in excitement.

They all preparing to be beauty with makeup, combing their hair. I just sit on my place continuing chatting with Jinjoo. I don't even care about my own neighbour who used my toilet this morning.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Someone knocking the class door. The class president opens the door, revealing all three pocaris - Jinyoung, Jihoon and Guanlin. They look like they're searching something. Guanlin is pointing at my seat, making three of them coming to my place.

"What do you want?" I ask. All the girls starting to feel sad as the boys didn't go to their seat. But I don't even care.

"I need to borrow you for a while." Jinyoung says.

What?

T B C