Prologue

One prologue for Niall and one for Lauren: 

Enjoy

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Prologue:

 Niall:

'You're breaking up with me?' Niall looked at his girlfriend Áine, they were'nt as close anymore as they used to be for the last few weeks. They have been dating for a year and for there year anniversary he would be taking her on a romantic holiday to Spain, and this is how she repaid him? He loved her and he felt as though he had a spear punched through his chest.

'Yes' she said, turning away starting to walk away from him, he wanted to run after her, but what was the point, for a few weeks he heard rumours that she liked someone else, Niall didn't believe it but now he was starting to believe it was true...

Lauren:

'Babe, Please talk to me' Jason my cheating, lying, bastard of an ex-boyfriend said to me as I rooted through my top locker. I was looking for my history book, trying my best to ignore him. I finally found the book and slammed the locker door shut.

'Babe, please,' 

'Don't ‘Babe’ me,' I snapped. 'You cheated on me Jason,' 

'I know, I was stupid. Please take me back?'

'No way. Now if you don’t mind I have a history exam to get too,' I declared firmly, trying to get past him. He grabbed my arm, stopping me.

'Let go,' I gritted my teeth at him, yanking my arm out from his grip. I gave him a final glare before storming off to my exam.