Chapter Eight

*One Week Later*

Lauren's Point of View:

'Melissa's coming over?!' I said excitedly.

My mum nodded as she ate the last scoop of her rice krispies. I haven't seen my cousin Melissa in such a long time but we always kept in touch, ringing each other and texting. I missed her so much and now I get to see her again.

'You going to the gym this morning Lauren?' Dan asked me as he took the bowls from off the table and  putting them in the sink.

'Nah I'll go tomorrow or something' I said excusing myself from the table walking into the bedroom, taking my phone up of the beside table. Two messages.

Melissa :) x : Hey babe, cannot wait to see you, flight is at 12, I'll give you a text when I'm at the hotel, Love you xo

I text her back.

Hey hun, I know, Can't wait to see you, text me then love and miss you, got so much to talk about :) xo

The next message was from Niall.

Nialler x : Morning princess, meet me by the pool at ten? xo

I smiled when I read the text, texting him back.

Morning babe, Will be down in ten, need to change xo

I quickly changed and walked out of the room.

'Where are you going?' My mum asked looking up from her book.

'Just going to Niall down at the pool'

'Okay' she smiled, continuing to read her book.

'You two are really cute together you know that?' Dan added in as he sat down. 'And we never got to meet him officially yet, only have been talking to his mum and step-dad'

'Aw thanks Dan, well maybe you'll meet him soon then' I smiled walking out of the room.

Niall's Point of View:

'You're so lazy Sean, get out of bed' I said as I hit Sean with a pillow.

'No too tired' He said rolling over lying flat on his face.

'Fine then don't get up' I frowned.

'I'll get up in another hour' he mumbled lifting his head of the pillow to speak.

'Okay, you better be up when I'm back up in an hour'

'I will' he chuckled lying back down.

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me.

 I took out my phone and text Lauren

On my way down now xx

********************

I sat by the pool waiting for Lauren to come down, I glanced up and saw her walking over to me.

'Sorry was talking to Dan and my mum' she said as I stood up giving me a hug.

'Thats okay babe' I smiled kissing her cheek.

'They want to meet you' she whispered.

'So does mine' I smiled.

 This was amazing, slightly werid maybe but great it is, we are going to be a real couple now. 

'So... do you want to meet my parents too, right?' Lauren asked taking my hand.