Chapter Twelve

A special thanks to Shadowcherry23 with helping me with writing the snobbish character Beth, hope you guys enjoy and please vote and comment please.

Niall's Point of View:

'It's so warm,' Sean moaned, as he sat up from the deck chair.

I looked at him taking off my sunglasses looking at him. 'Go into the pool then to cool off..'

'Okay.. Nialler, You come with me..' he replied as he stood up looking directly at me.

'Sure fine.. want me to hold your hand too?' I laugh as I stood up with him.

'Shut up Niall..' Sean said as he pushed me lightly. 

'I'll be back soon babe' I said as I looked at Lauren, who was chatting to Melissa.

'Sure ok' she grinned as I bent over to peck her on the lips.

'Come on prince charming' Sean chuckled as he pulled me away from Lauren.

'Fine I'm coming' I laughed as I was being dragged away towards the pool.

'You're in first Niall' Sean chuckled as he pushed me straight into the pool.

'Sean you're such a dick' I laughed as I surfaced. 

'CANNONBALL' Sean yelled as he jumped straight into the water.

There was suddenly a loud shriek from the side of the pool. A girl sat bolt up right on her sunbed, soaking wet. 'What-' she shrieked '-Do you think you are playing at! How dare you! Don't you know who I am?'

'Oh shit.. Not again' I mumble.

'What?' Sean said as he turned and faced her 'Oh yaaay.. It's Beth..' he said sarcastically

'You!' She practical screamed, obviously recognizing Sean 'I should have not that it was you responsible for this. Why I doubt you've done a single responsible thing in your life. I hope for your sake you'll pay for this" she seethed, gesturing to her soaking cloths. Not that she was wearing very much. 'Second thoughts don't worry about it, i'd hate to put you in debt.'

Sean rolled his eyes 'Awww boohoo you got wet, thats what bikini's are for sweetheart'

'Correction, you got me wet! I demand an apology in the very least'

'What?! That was an accident, now knowing I got you wet.. I don't think I'll apologise at all..'

'I'm not surprised in the least. You never did posses any manners. Such pride you have for someone with precious little to be proud of. Unless your proud of terrorizing holidaymakers!'

I swam over to to Sean pulling him away as he looked like he was gonna get out and hit her 'Come on mate..' I looked up at Beth 'You can be such a bitch sometimes you know that?'

Beth opened her mouth but closed it again. Red slowly rose in her cheeks and tears sprung to her eyes. 'You- you-' she managed to splutter before pulling her self up with as much dignity as she could muster and walked off.

'I hate her Niall.. how did you ever go out with her she was always snobby..'

I shrugged and got out of the pool 'No idea' 

'Where ya going?' He chuckled.

'Going to go to the shop, I'm hungry you want anything?'

'Yeah, A bag of sweets as long as it's not the sour ones I hate them'

'Okay sour sweets then'

'No, No sour sweets'

'Okay I'll get them for you' I smirked.

'Oh shut it Nialler' he chuckled splashing me.

I jumped back slightly as he splashed me and Beth stormed back over towards me

'What does she want now?!' Sean snapped.

'I forgot my towel!' she snapped as she flung it across her shoulder and walked towards me, where she slapped me hard across the face. 'Goobye Niall,' she said before stalking off.

'Ouch..' I replied, rubbing my cheek as I was left with a stingy pain tingling in my left cheek.

'Nialler you okay?' Sean jumped out of the pool.

'Do I look alright, I just got bitch slapped!'

Lauren ran over quickly 'I just seen what she did are you okay Baby?'

I shook my head, my hand still rubbing my tingling cheek. 

'Sean get him an ice pack' Lauren said worriedly looking at Sean.

Sean nodded 'Melissa come with me?'

Melissa nodded and ran off to get an ice pack for me.

Lauren removed my hand slowly from my cheek and brought me over to the chairs we were at.

'Ouch she gave you some slap' she frowned. 'I'll kill her..'

'No, don't, I don't want you to get hurt either..'

She shrugged slightly 'But she hurt you Nialler,'

 'I don't care, I just don't want you getting hurt by her, promise me you won't go after her'

She sighed deeply 'But Nia-' I put my hand over her mouth and shook my head 

'Just forget it please babe'

She nodded slowly, as I removed my hand away from her mouth slowly before putting her on my lap.

'Is it still sore babe' she frowned 'It's really red now..'

I nod slowly and pouted 'Maybe you could kiss it better?' 

'Okay if you want me too' she grinned.

I nodded slowly and smiled.

'Fine' she smiled as she sofly kissed my cheek. 'Better?'

'Much,' I replied as I kissed her on the lips softly.

Sean chuckled as he walked over 'Okay you's two enough of the kissing'

Lauren blushed softly as I pulled away wrapping my arms around her 'You're just jealous Sean' I chuckled.

'No No, I'm a single pringle' He chuckled as he handed me the ice pack.

'Thanks Sean' I replied as I took the ice pack off him and placing it on my now red cheek. I shuddered as the cold pack touched my hot skin.

'I'm going to go to the shop.. Melissa come with me?' Lauren asked as she turned to her cousin Melissa who nodded slowly and smiled 'Sure ok'

'Want anything guys?' Lauren asked as she put on her shoes and got some money out of her bag.

'Any type of sweets, just not sour ones I hate them' Sean smiled as he sat down on the chair next to me.

'Okay' Lauren nodded and smiled at me.

'I'll have a chocolate bar of some sort please babe' I grinned.

'Okay, We will be back soon' Lauren replied as she headed off inside with melissa.