Chapter Thirteen

It's been along time since I last updated this... Well I have to say this Story will be ending on Chapter fifteen.. but there is going to be a sequel to this.. So I hope you enjoy the last three Chapters! Lauren x

Lauren's Point of View:

'Lauren the shop is back there' Melissa said as I walked towards the elevator.

'I know.. I have to do something first,' I replied as I pressed the button on the elevator.

'Lauren, you have a weird look in your eye what are you going to do?'

'No one slaps my boyfriend across the face and gets away with it..' I said as I stepped into the elevator. 'You coming?' I continued.

'Um.. I don't know Lauren..'

'Fine then' I sighed as I pressed the the button for the reception floor.

Niall's Point of View:

'Where are those girls?' Sean asked me as he looked over at the door.

'No idea.. Must be a long queue or something..' I replied, a bit of a worried tone in my voice.

 'Yeah maybe.. There's Melissa now' Sean said as he sat up.

'Lauren with her?' I asked.

'No' he replied shaking his head.

'Where's Lauren?' I asked as Melissa sat down with a scared look in her eyes.

'She went after Beth...'

I jumped up.. 'What?!'

'She went after Beth' she mumbled.

'I told her not to!' I shouted angrily 'Where are they'

'I don't know..' She frowned. 'She went up on the elevator.. that's all I know I swear'

Lauren's Point of View:

As I stepped out of the elevator my phone begin to ring 'Hello?' I answered.

'What the fuck are you doing?' Niall's angry voice shouted through the phone.

'I'm just.. I don't know..' I frowned as I sat down on one of the couches.

'Come back, now!' 

'Okay, Okay.. Relax will ya?!' I sighed as I got up walking over to the elevator hanging up.

Why is he like that? I thought to myself as I got in the elevator. How Did he know? Wait Melissa told him where I was going.. This wouldn't have happened If she came with me.. 

I got out of the elevator and began to walk back out to the pool and walked over to them quietly and sat down.

'What were you thinking?!' Niall shouted.

'I was just trying to help you! She hurt you Niall..'

'She would have hurt you too Lauren!'

I sighed 'I guess'

'Just please don't ever go off on me again okay?' He said pulling me into a hug. 'I'm sorry for shouting'

'It's okay.. I'm sorry for heading off,'

 'It's okay babe' he said kissing my head. 'I love you'

'Love you too' I smiled slightly.

********************

'Lauren you're phone is ringing!' Melissa shouted to me in the next room.

'Hold on'  I shouted as I turned off the Tv, running into the bedroom.

'Hello?' I answered.

'Hello Is this Lauren Larkin?' 

'Yes this is she..'

'This is James Hudson, we met the other night at the bar, I just wanted to tell you you can audition for the musical in November would you be interested?'

'Yes of course I would be, thank you'

'November second at six pm at Gershwin Theatre, see you then'

'Okay see you then' I smiled and hung up.

'Who was it?' Melissa grinned.

'It was James Hudson.. I got an audition' I smiled.

'For when?' she asked smiling.

'November second at six pm in Gershwin Theatre'

'You're going to New York!' Melissa grinned hugging me.

'Yeah I know,' I smiled hugging her back.

Two things were on my mind now which was How was Niall going to take this news? and What if I got the part what would happen between us?