Chapter Three

Hello Readers, It's Rather short, I know, and nothing's really happening but next chapter is the airport so yeah, Hope you enjoy :) to the story :) 

Lauren's Point of View:

Friday Morning.

My phone went off at eleven the following morning. I slipped of the chair where Jen and I were staying and picked up my phone, it's a good thing I got Jason's number blocked of my phone or I would never have peace again.

It was my mum texting me to see if I slept well. I would talk to her in a while, she's only next door. So no point texting her back.

No point in falling back to sleep now. I thought as I got my clothes for today out of the bag, along with my make-up and hairbrush. I didn't want to wake Jen, so I quietly slipped into the downstairs bathroom.

I quickly changed and brushed my long chestnut brown hair, tying it in a bun, as I will wash it later after packing. I put on my make up and then picked up my clothes and make-up bag and walking back into the sitting room.

Jennifer was sitting up watching the tv, flicking through the music stations. 

'Morning' I said sitting on the couch again.

'Morning, sleep well?' she asked, putting on 90210 instead.

'I did' I nodded 'And You?'

'Not bad' she smiled. 'Want breakfast?' She asked getting up of the couch.

'Sure' I smiled getting up of the couch and walking into the kitchen.

'What would you like.. Cereal, toast?'

'Ceral would be fine thanks' 

She took out two bowls and brought over the cornflakes box.

'You looking forward to your holidays tomorrow?' Jen asked as she poured the milk onto her cereal.

 'Yeah I am' I smiled, eating my cornflakes.

*                     *                         *                        *

'I should go and get packing' I said to Jen, once I put the bowl and spoon into the dishwasher.

'Yeah, I really hope you have a good time in Spain'

'I will and you have fun in New York' I smiled, walking into the sitting room getting my things.

'I sure will' she smiled, following me in.

I gave her a quick hug before I walked out the door, walking into my house, and upstairs starting what I always hated, Packing.