Chapter Four

Niall's Point of View:

My alarm went off at three a.m. Too Early. I thought as I hit Sean in the head with a pillow 'Get up' 

'Ugh, what time is it?' Sean said sleepily, lifting his head up slightly of the pillow.

'Three, my mum will be here in a half an hour' 

'Fine' he sighed getting up off the sofa, we both slept downstairs, I slept on the floor and Sean took the sofa. 

We both went upstairs and quickly got changed, bringing our bags down by the door.

'Want breakfast?' I asked Sean as I walked into the kitchen checking the time on my phone.

'Yeah sure, will we have time?' He asked.

'Dunno, sure we could get something at the airport I'd say' I replied, seeing a message from my mum. 'They are outside, breakfast at the airport then so' 

He nodded and we grabbed our suitcases walking out of the house, I locked the door behind me and walked to the car putting my bag in the booth, Sean put in his then sat in the back.

I closed down the booth and sat in. 

'Hey mum, hey Chris' I said as I got in.

'Hey Niall' the both said as Chris started to drive out.

'Did you's have breakfast?' My mum asked.

'No we haven't' I shook my head.

'Then we will get something at the airport she replied.

I had a feeling something good was going to happen on this trip. 

Lauren's Point of View: 

Stupid Alarm I thought as I rolled out of bed to switched it off.

'Lauren are you up yet?' my mum said as she rapped on the door.

'Yeah just am' I called back as I began in search for some clothes to wear. I settled for a pair of skinny jeans, a pretty vest top and pumps.

I ran into the bathroom to put on my make-up and brush my hair.

I grabbed my suitcase and my hand held bag that I was bringing on the plane and made my way down stairs.

'Give your suitcase to Dan he will take it out for you' my mother said as she rushed around the house.

'Alright, can I wait in the car?' I asked Dan as I handed him my bag.

'Sure' he nodded, I always liked Dan he was pretty cool. I got in the back of the car taking out my iPod as I waited for Dan and my mum to come out to the car.

About five minutes later, mum had the house locked up and we were on the road to the airport. I had a good feeling about this trip.

*                         *                            *                                      *

The airport was packed full of people as always, we went to see where we were checking in, then made our way towards the check in area.

There was a family in front of us, but I think one of the boys are a friend of the blonde haired boy, but I don't know. 

'Lauren could you hold the passports please, while I get out our details?' she asked as she handed me the passports.

'Sure' I replied as we moved in the queue as the people in front of us went up to the check in desk.