Chapter Seven

Niall's Point of View:

I was almost about to kiss her. I turned seeing Sean laughing in the pool. 

'What the hell are you doing?!' I shouted over at him, as he just stood there in the pool messing around, he got out and smirked 'Did I ruin a moment?'

I glared at him and turned to Lauren, she was soaked 'Are you okay?'

'Yeah I fine, don't worry about it' she laughed. 

I jumped up getting a towel from one of the racks and wrapped it around her.

'The sun will dry her Nialler' Sean said sitting down.

I glared at Sean and shook my head as if to say shut up.

Sean put on his sunglasses, lying back on the chair.

I looked at Lauren, 'You okay?'

She nodded 'I'm fine, at least I wore waterproof mascara today' she joked.

'You look beautiful even if you didn't wear make up' I said but then quickly changed the subject 'Want to go get ice cream?'

'Um.. Sure' she said, taking the towel from around her shoulders off and putting it on the seat. I picked up the towel and threw it over Sean.

'Hey!' he yelled taking the towel off this head.

'Well' I chuckled.

Sean didn't argue he just sniggered 'Have fun you's two'

I laughed and walked inside with Lauren.

'To the shop down the road then?' I smiled.

'Sure, I don't mind' She smiled back.

******************

'No, No let me pay' I smiled as we got to the check out.

'You don't have to but thanks' she replied.

'I want to' I said, handing the money to the lady and handing Lauren her ice-cream.

 'Thank you again' she smiled as we walked out, we were just outside the door when a girll ran over to us and tapped me on the shoulder. 'Beth' I raised my eyebrow, looking at her.

'Oh my word, what a surprise. Fancy seeing you here'

'Um yeah I know... weird..'

'Well we were bound to meet again. How have you been? Anyway, I've been all over the world! Vienna, Paris, Berlin, Istanbul! Busy busy busy. Shame you weren't with me, you would have loved it! But now were here. Must be fate!'

'Um yeah..' I looked at Lauren and then said 'Oh Lauren this is Beth, she's an old friend of mine'

'Oh we were a bit more that friends sweety' 

'Yeah we did go out for about two months but that was it'

'two months of happy bliss.' she simpered before pulling a sad face, 'Shame it couldn't have been longer. Tragic really. How you must have missed me so.' she sighed dramatically before looking him over 'you know..you seem a bit different Niall. I never thought you would hang around such.. company for a start'

I glared at her and snapped 'Hey that's my girlfriend you are talking about.. she's perfect okay?!'

She looked as though she had been slapped across the face but quickly recovered. She pulled her designer hand bag over her shoulder and gave out a shrill laugh that sounded like a cat being steeped on. 'Girlfriend? You're losing you're touch Niall. Got desperate did you? Pick her up off the street did you?'