Chapter Eleven

Niall's Point of View:

'I really don't want to go home' Lauren frowned, as we walked hand in hand over to were Melissa and Sean were sitting.

'I know neither do I babe' I frowned as she did. 'We still have the whole summer to look forward too'

'True..' she nodded a smile spreading across her face.

I kissed her cheek as we walked over to Melissa and Sean.

'Well isn't it the lovebirds?' Sean chuckled, as he sat up from the deck chair.

 'Shut up' I chuckled giving Lauren's hand a squeeze.

Sean chuckled again 'I'm hungry shall we get some food in the buffet?'

I nodded 'I'm starving'

Lauren looked at Melissa who was on her phone

'What che doooooing?' Lauren asked her.

'I joined this site called twitter it's really addictive'

'Really?'

'Yup are you's on it?'

'Nope' We all said in union.

'You should really try it! It's awesome, and Niall you can follow Justin Bieber on it and read what he tweets and he replies his fans and stuff' she replied.

'Really? So I could tweet him?' I said in a high pitched girly voice.

Lauren giggled, looking at me. 

I blushed 'So....Um food?'

'Yeah let's go get something' Sean laughed walking up to the buffet with us.

Melissa walked with Lauren behind.

Lauren's Point of View:

'Who's the wallpaper of... Ohhhh its that boy who was in the XFactor before what's his name.....' I said trying to think of his name as we walked into the buffet.

'Thats Liam Payne! How could you foget Lauren?! ' Melissa said shocked as she pinched me. 'You were there when we watched his audtition remember?'

'Oh yeah now I remember' I grinned.

'Who are yous talking about?' Niall interrupted.

'Melissa will tell you' I grinned as I put scrambled eggs on my plate.

Sean was putting bacon onto his plate 'What were yous on about?' he asked turning to me.

'Just was trying to remember the name of the boy on Melissa's screensaver on her phone he was on the xfactor last year'

'Awesome, what guy?' He answered.

'His name is Liam Payne he didn't get through though' I replied, sitting down with my breakfast. 'And Melissa cried alooooooot' I smirked.

'Shut up Lauren' she blushed as she sat down across from me kicking my leg.

'Ouch, Why kick me?' I asked rubbing my leg.

'Well..... you embarrassed me' she said starting to eat her food 'Maybe I'll dish out some embarrassing moments of yours' she said once she swallowed her food.

I just glared at her.

'We would love to know that Melissa do tell' Sean chuckled.

'No Melissa don't tell' I begged. 'Please don't'

'Well...' she replied with a smirk scooping up her scrambled eggs and shoving them in her mouth.

Niall ate and laughed 'Just tell us Melissa'

'Okay' she replied wiping her mouth with a napkin. 

I put my head down, eating away.

'Well, a big load of our family went to Salou in 2005 and our cousin Dale was in the apartment by himself so we decided to go up and say hey while the rest of our family stayed on the beach. So me and Lauren here walked to the balcony of his room and Lauren thought the door was open-'

Niall started to burst out laughing already.

'She didn't' Sean laughed.

Melissa nodded 'She walked straight into the door and landed on her ass on the ground, Dale and I couldn't stop laughing for ages'

I felt myself going as red as a tomatoe, as I sunk into the chair.

'You walked into a door?!' Sean laughed looking at me.

'Yes,Yes laugh at me for walking into a door by a matter of fact I thought it was open.. and it bleeding hurt'

Niall had to keep himself up from laughing at me.

'You guys are swell... thanks' I looked back down eating the remainder of my breakfast.

'I'm sorry for laughing Princess..' Niall said slipping his hand into mine.

'It's fine... thinking about it now... it was rather funny... at the time not so much'

'It was funny at the time too' Melissa added, finishing the last slice of toast on her plate.

'Well for you's two yes... for me no..' I replied 'I had a bruise the rest of the holiday on my head'

'Awww' Niall frowned, giving my hand a squeeze.

'You's finished?' Sean asked, as he picked up his glass of orange juice as he finished it.

'Yeah' I nodded 'I'm finished'

'Same' Melissa said.

'Hold on' Niall said picking up a piece of bacon from Melissa's plate that she never ate 'Don't ever waste food' he said with a straight face.

Melissa laughed a little and nodded 'Okay Niall'

'I'm serious....'

Sean nodded and got up 'He is serious'

I got up holding onto Niall's hand as we made our way back down to the pool.