Chapter Fourteen

Lauren's Point of View:

-Few days later-

'Are you ready to go?' Dan asked once he packed the remainder of his things.

'Yeah' My mum answered as she put away her hair straightener into her suitcase 'Lauren and Melissa are you's ready to go?' 

'One second' I called as I finished putting on my make-up. 'Okay now I'm ready' I replied as I got my bags.

Melissa waited for me in the living room.

'She's always last' My mum said as she tapped her foot impatiently, waiting for me.

'Okay I'm ready!' I said as I walked into the room.

'Great! Let's go' she replied as she walked to the door with Dan.

'Are you going to tell Niall now?' Melissa whispered in my ear as we walked to the door with our bags.

'Soon, I dunno how I will though,' I whispered back.

'Do it soon okay?' she replied as we stepped out the door, closing it behind us.

'I will' I nodded as we walked to the elevator.

********************

We arrived down to the reception area, mum went over to check out with Dan and Melissa and I went outside to wait for the bus.

'Niall down yet?' Melissa asked as she looked around.

'Um I don't know, Lets ask him' Niall laughed as he wrapped his arms around me 'Morning beautiful' he said as he kissed the back of my neck.

'Morning babe' I giggled as I looked at him.

'Awww wait that's a cute picture for twitter' Melissa laughed as she took out her phone and took a picture.

'You're addicted to twitter Mel' Sean laughed. 

'I know it's just so addictive' She smiled.

'She's trying to get me to join' I laughed.

'And you will' she winked 'I'm gonna make you'

'What would you tweet about if you had a twitter account Niall?'

'I dunno food and stuff.. I dunno' he chuckled.

'Of course you would think about food wouldn't ya?' Sean chuckled as he picked up his bag when the bus arrived.

I wheeled my suitcase over to the bus driver and he put it into the compartment.

Melissa sat next to Sean, whilst I sat next to Niall.

'Gonna miss this place' I said as I looked out the window.

'I know, me too' Niall replied as he wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek 'I love you'

'Love you too Niall' I giggled as I kissed him passionately.

'Ew you's two are at it again' Sean said as he laughed, along with melissa.

Niall ignored them and continued to kiss me.

'This is gonna be like this the whole way to the airport Melissa' Sean laughed.

'I know Sean, I know' Melissa laughed.