Chapter Fifteen

Thanks For reading everyone, means a lot that you read my stories :) This is the last chapter on this story I've decided. Then will get thinking about a sequel for this one and Should've Kissed You. The sequel to the two stories, wont be started for a while as I'm going back to school on the 29th and the first few weeks/months will be tough to get back into work. Will try my best to write though! Love You guys! Lauren x 

P.S. Thank You @ShadowCherry23 for helping me write this story :) Love you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - -- - - - 

Niall's Point Of View: 

January 2010:

'@NiallOfficial: applied for xfactor,hope it all wrks out'

'It will work out Niall' Lauren grinned as she looked up at me, pecking my lips.

'I hope it does' I smiled as I put my arm around her.

'I'm sure it will' she said as she closed her eyes, leaning her head on my shoulder.

'Are you going to get a twitter Lauren?' I asked as I kissed her forehead.

'I don't know... should I?'

'Well Melissa has one... Sean has one... Now I have one.. Go on...'

'Okay fine' She laughed. 'Can I used the laptop?' 

'Of course' I chuckled as I handed her over the laptop.

'So have you heard from the director guy since New York?' I asked as I took a sip of water.

'Oh no... I haven't' she said looking directly at the computer screen as she began to sign up.

'Okay then' I nodded slowly as I watched her.

'Okay done, now a picture...'

'I have pictures saved on my laptop of us on holiday' I smiled 'Will I get them for you?'

'Yeah please' she replied as she handed the laptop over to me.

'Ooooh I like that one' she laughed as she pointed to one of the pictures of us outside the cable cars on a mountain on our second last day.

'You were claustraphobic the whole way up' He laughed.

'Shut up so were you' She laughed flicking my ear.

'Ouch' I pouted.

'Sorry'

 'Oh what abut this one?' I smiled pointing to one of Lauren, Melissa, Sean and I messing around in the games room.

'Yeah that one' Lauren laughed.

I selected it and laughed. 'Now tweet'

'Okay' she laughed taking the laptop of me.

@MsLaurenLarkin: I love my boyfriend @NiallOfficial 

'Aw Babe, I love you too' I grinned kissing her cheek.

'I should follow you, melissa and Sean now' She laughed.

'You are already enjoying this aren't you?' I joked.

'Yep..' She giggled as she followed Melissa, Sean and me.

@MLarkin95: @MsLaurenLarkin You got twitter!! Xx

@MsLaurenLarkin: @MLarkin95 wow... you answer fast yes yes i did xx

@MLarkin95: DM? :)