A Day Off Work

Y/N's POV
I woke up late the next morning. It's been a while since I've gotten to sleep in. I haven't had a day off since Easter which was 4 months ago! It felt good to sleep in.

"Wake up sleepy head!" Jenny shouted in my ear.

"Ugh! Jenny!" I groaned.

"It's our day off! We gotta make the most of it!" She chirped.

"I was gonna spend most of it sleeping," I grumbled.

"Oh come on party pooper! You don't want to go on rides and swim in pools with our VIP passes?" Jenny shouts.

"No, I wanna sleep!" I respond rolling over and pulling the covers up.

"Come on! Aph and Aaron invited us to hang out! You don't wanna come of as a party pooper, do you?" She pleaded.

"Ugh fine! Just give me five more minutes!" I said waving my arm for her to leave.

"No! We're going now!" She screeched bulling me out of bed.

"You son of a biscuit! Now you'll get it!" I shouted leaping up and chasing her around the house.

When I caught her I tickled her until she said she couldn't breathe. We then ate breakfast and got dressed.

I put on my f/c bikini and (fav band) crop top with short shorts over it. I did my make up and put my hair in a ponytail.

Jenny whore a white one piece that had a circle cut into the stomach area. She wore blue jean shorts over and had her hair in a braid.

We then left to meet Aphmau.

Blaze's POV
"Ok, you guys need to be on your best behaviour! The girls from last night are coming to hang," Aphmau told us in a serious.

"When have we not been good?" Dottie asked.

Aphmau glared at her.

"Never mind then," Dottie said looking down.

We all laughed.

I can't believe the girls wanted to hang again. They were kinda cute. Especially that Y/N girl.

"Jenny! Y/N!" Aph shouted hugging the girls? "You remember the werewolves from last night?"

"Of course!" Jenny said enthusiastically.

Y/N didn't look to excited. She looked kinda tired. Maybe I should talk to her.

"Hey, Y/N right? You look down? What's up?" I said to her.

"Oh, nothing. Just tired, I'd honestly rather be sleeping. Jenny dragged me into this," she responded with a small smile.

"Ok, let's hit the pools!" Aphmau shouted.

We all changed into our swimsuits.
Y/N was wearing a bikini that looked hella good on her.

"CANON BALL!" Daniel shouted as he leaped into the pool.

Rylan and Dottie quickly joined him fallowed by Maria. I dived in making a big splash.

"You call that a dive?" Jenny shouted before diving into the pool. Her dive was perfect.

"How did you do that so perfectly?" Aphmau asked.

"I was a lifeguard at Love Love Paradise before working here," she responded.

"We where there just two years ago," Aaron said.

"Dood! I started working here 3 years ago!" Jenny shouted.

"Guess we went too late!" Aph joked.

Y/N's POV
We went to the pool first. I spent most of my time on the chair sun tanning. I was getting thirsty so I sat up to take a sip of my grape juice.

Then I saw Blaze. He looked so hot in his swimsuit. He seemed to be moving in slow motion.

The I realized he had a bucket if water. Before I could react he tossed it on me. I squealed as the cold water hit me.

"Look guys, she is alive!" Blaze laughed.

"BLAZE!" I screeched in anger.

Everyone was laughing there butts off. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Then Blaze picked me up bridal style.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He then threw me into the pool. I screamed. Loudly. Every one was laughing.

"What the French Fries!" I shouted.

"Oh stop being a party pooper!" Jenny laughed.

I threw water at her which started a whole water fight. Honestly, it was the most fun I'd had in a while.

At about noon we went out to lunch. It was delicious. We then went into the main park for roller coasters.

"I'm so glad you guys have VIP passes, I hate waiting in lines!" Maria said.

"Me too!" Rylan agreed.

"Next!" Called Michelle.

We walked forward.

"Jenny, Y/N! I see your having fun on your of day!" Michelle said giving us a hug.

"Yep, we're having fun with some old and new friends!" Jenny responded.

"Awesome, now how many?" Michelle asked.

"Nine," I responded.

"Oki, two per car!" She said.

Aph paired with Aaron, Dottie with Daniel, and Rylan with Maria. That left me, Jenny, and Blaze. Jenny said she'd ride alone which left me with Blaze.

We sat in our seat and went through the usual preride procedure.

"You scared?" Blaze asked.

"No, never!" I laughed.

"I like brave girls," Blaze said.

I felt my face heat up and knew I was blushing.

"Hang on and enjoy the ride!" Alex shouted before hitting the go button.

We took off and went straight down. I put my hands in the air and started cheering. Blaze did the same.

We went up and down. We zigzagged and even went upside down a few times. It was super fun.

When the ride was over we got off and exited.

"That was AWESOME!" Aphmau shouted.

"I know right! Such an adrenaline rusher!" Jenny agreed.

We then went on a bunch more rides. We stayed for fire works and then went back to our boats. It was a great day off.

What's up dogs! Wacky Wolf here! I hope you all had a great thanksgiving! Anyway I noticed I forgot to mention in the first chapter that the title of the book is a song. If you've read any of my other books, you probably figured that out. Either way I have it down below for you to listen to. That's all for now! Luv you all! Wacky Wolf AWAY! *flies out Magic's window*
Word count: 1022

Song book's named after: