Dinner for Fifteen

Y/N's POV
"How about this dress?" Jenny asks walking out in a short mint green dress.

"Hmmm, too revealing," I say waving it off.

"Ugh! Y/N! You're saying that about all of my dresses!" She complains.

"That just shows that you need a new wardrobe," I giggle.

"Oh stop!" She sighs.

She went back in our room. I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my phone and started playing 'word cookies.'

"How about this one?" She asks

I look up from my phone. She was wearing a white v-neck dress. It was longer than the first but still pretty short.

"Still kinda revealing," I say looking back down at my phone.

"Ugh! You know what? I don't care! I like this dress! I m wearing it!" She squeaks.

"Cool, I don't care," I say not looking up.

"Why do I ask you for anything?" Jenny asks.

"Cause I'm the only one here!" I respond.

"Whatever, your turn!" She shouts.

"Ugh! Fine!" I grumble putting my phone down.

I went into our room. I grabbed a black crop top and some jeans and put them on. I put my f/c hair into a high pony tail. I put some makeup on and walked out.

"There happy?" I ask.

"What is that?" She asks appalled.

"Uhhh my outfit," I answered.

"You cannot wear that!" She shouts.

"Then what am I supposed to wear?" I ask.

"Come with me," she answers taking me to her closet, "take whatever you want!"

"Ok, leave while I put something together," I say.

She leaves the room leaving me with her many clothes. I look through them. She has so many dresses. It took me forever to find something I like.

I put on a gray high waisted skirt that accentuated my hips and a black crop top. The skirt was kinda short but then again, everything in this room was short. I put on some black converse.

I went back out to Jenny who was busy taking selfies.

"So, what do you think?" I asked.

She looked up at me. Her jaw dropped.

"You look beautiful!" She squealed.

"Thanks," I giggled, "now let's go, we're gonna be late.

+=+=+=+20 Minutes Later+=+=+=+

We walked into the (insert café here) café. I say Aphmau wave us down. Jenny and I walked over to the giant group.

"Glad you guys made it! You look nice!" Aphmau greeted.

"Thanks! It took me forever to get Y/N into that outfit," Jenny said hugging Aphmau.

"And it took even longer for Jenny to choose her outfit," I responded.

That made some of the laugh.

"Same old Jenny," Aphmau said.

We sat down at the table. They had ordered some mini muffins to snack on while they waited for us. I took one and started to eat.

"What am I doing! I gotta introduce you to everyone!" Aphmau said.

I laughed, "I got an Idea! How about we go around, say our name and something we like."

Aphmau nodded, "well, I'm Aphmau but my friends call be Aph. I like baby animals!"

"I'm Aaron and I like my lovely fiance Aphmau!" Said a muscular guy with black hair.

"E-ENGAGED! CONGATS! I DIDN'T KNOW!" Jenny squealed.

"Heh, thanks!" Aph responded.

"Well I'm Jenny and I like meeting new people!" Jenny announced.

"Hi, I'm Y/N and I like my job," I smiled.

"Hi! I'm Kawaii-Chan and I like SWEETS!" Squealed a pink haired mie'fwa.

"I'm Zane and I like dark stuff," said a man with pale skin, dark hair, and a scarf.

"That's a lie! You like cute stuff!" Kawaii-Chan shouted.

"KAWAII-CHAN! That's our secrete!" He shouted.

That made everyone laugh. When we calmed down, the introductions continued.

"Hello, I'm Lucinda, I like witch craft and potions," said a girl with orange hair.

"I'm Garroth and I like breaking doors" Shouted a blonde guy.

"Hi, I'm Kim! I like books!" Said a girl with brown hair.

"I'm Kaitlyn and I like punching stuff," said a girl with blue hair.

"I think I saw you and the white haired guy yesterday! You where with another guy with white hair. You went on the 'screaming tunnel of rainbows.'" I said.

"Oh yea! Well I'm Kaitlyn and this is Travis," she motioned to the white haired boy, "the other guy was his dad."

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled.

"I'm Rylan and I like playing fetch," aid a brown haired werewolf.

"I'm Dottie and I like getting my nails done!" Cheered a violet haired werewolf.

"Hi! I'm Daniel and I like saying, 'YE!'" A green haired werewolf shouted.

"Sup, I'm Blaze. I love breaking windows," said a muscular red haired wolf.

I smiled, "Hi everyone! It's nice to meet you all!"

Then the waitress came. She had purple hair. I haven't met her yet. She must be new.

"Hello, I'm Michi and I'll be your waitresses," said the purple haired Mie'fwa.

"Wait a second, Michi!" Aphmau shouted.

"Ugh you! You guys are everywhere!" She sighed.

After she took our orders Jenny started a conversation.

"So how long are you staying?" She asked.

"Actually, today is our last day," answered Aph.

"What! You aren't serious!" Jenny shouted.

"Yea, unfortunately we are," Lucinda sighed.

"I know some people, I can get them to extend you trip for free," I offered.

"Really? That would be amazing!" Garroth shouted.

Soon Michi came back with food and we all ate. After we went back to our boats and rested for the night.

What's up dogs! WackyWolf here! It has been so long! Check out my tags book to find out why! Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Luv you all! WackyWolf AWAY! *breaks Magic's window and flies out*
Word Count: 960