The Truth

Y/N's POV
We're almost to the hill. About five more minutes and we'd be walking up the hill. But then they showed up.

"Michael!" Hissed Mr Lycan, Aaron's father.

"Nice to see you Derrick," Michael responds in an activated tone.

"Dad? What's going on?" Aaron asks.

"Stay away from him Aaron!" Mrs Lycan shouts.

"But why? He's taking us to our parents. Plus he's Travis' dad," Aphmau piped in confused.

"Elizabeth and Zach? But they died in the portal!" Aaron's dad says in disbelief.

"No! They're alive and they escaped!" I yelled defensively.

"Oh no..." Derrick murmurs.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to see our parents," Kaitlyn says a bit sassily.

"No! Aaron! Grab them!" Shouted Derrick.

Aaron moves towards Aphmau and grabs her hand defensively. Kaitlyn stops in her tracks and turns to Aaron's father.

"Why can't she go see her father who she hasn't seen in, like, 20 years!" Kaitlyn yells angrily.

"Cause he is dangerous! Just like your mother, lil blue, and so is this man you're going with!" Mrs Lycan responds angrily.

"No! I refuse to believe you! Give me one example of how they're bad!" I cry.

"They tried experiment with dangerous potions on you guys when you where little kids!" Derrick shouts.

"You're lying!" I scream.

I take off as fast as I could towards their mansion.

"Y/N WAIT!" I hear Blaze call.

But I ignore it. I continue to run as fast as I could towards my parents.

Blaze's POV
"Y/N WAIT!" I shout after she takes off towards the mountain.

She doesn't answer. She just keeps running.

"We gotta go after her!" Aph cries as she tries to pull away from Aaron.

"No... we gotta get him," I grown turning towards the man who was once known as Terry.

"Wait-" Travis shouts as he moves to stop me.

Before anyone can do anything, Travis' father pulls out a potion and splashes it down. When the smoke clears, he's gone.

Y/N's POV
I run up the hill and into the mansion. I find my parents in the kitchen, making lunch.

"Oh, Y/N? Back so soon? Where are your sisters?" Mom immediately asks.

"Is it true?" I ask, tears stinging my eyes.

"Is what true?" My dad asks, narrowing his eyes.

"On our way, we ran into the Lycans. They said your bad, and you tried to experiment on us," I cry.

"It is," my mom says with a sigh.

I let out a huff and back away from them fearfully. Tears are streaming down my face now.

"Let us explain," my mom says soothingly.

I hesitantly nod and sit down at a bar stool.

Then my dad explained, "When we first started are research, we figured our how to recreated a potion called the forever. Michael, your mother, and I decided to partner up with some businessmen, Garte and Derrick. We made millions. So we started making some branches of that one potion. But, we needed a way to test them. Michael suggested using our kids. We all agreed, well, everyone accept Derrick. He eventually got Grate to back out and they took the potions off the market. They set fire to our lab and burned all our work. To ensure we don't continue making them, they trapped us in a portal. But Michael got away. He found away to get us out and We've been searching for you since."

I sat for a moment in silence letting it all sink in. After a minute, I asked, "Why did you instantly start searching for me?" I asked.

My parents looked at each other and then nodded.

"You have a forever potion on you," my mom began.

I looked at them confused, "what?"

"You have a forever potion on you. I don't remember exactly what it is, but if we can use your DNA, we can pull out the potion and continue our work," Dad explained.

I looked at him confused and angry. How could they? Want me only for their research?

"No," I hissed.

"What?" My mom growled.

"No! I won't help you! What you do is SICK!" I shout.

"I thought you'd say that," my dad sighs.

I give him a confused look. Just then, a blue haired werewolf walks in and throws a green potion at me.

Word Count: 726