3. Jiren x reader x Hit Part 3

None of them made a move. (Y/N)'s body shook with anticipation waiting for one of them to make a move.

Both remained idle until Jiren took a step towards, Hit heightened his guard. Jiren pushed his fist back to strengthen his hit and pulled it forward only to be caught by a blue, small, humanoid hand.

The crowd gasped in horror while Jiren and Hit maintained their calm expression. (Y/N) looked at them with worry, especially Jiren. He already received a warning from the Grand Priest and his consequence will be more severe than Hit.

(Y/N) pushed the crowd aside, "G-Grand Priest sama. It's not you what you think, they were just showing us some of their moves,"

The Grand Priest ignored (Y/N) and  withdrew his hand from Jiren. He turned to the crowd.

"Everyone, today 3rd period class has been canceled, please report to the lunch room. I would like to talk to these gentlemen ALONE,"

"Yes, Grand Priest- Sama,"

The crowd walked away and went on with their business as if nothing had happened.

...

(Y/N) entered the lunchroom with no appetite, what she saw earlier had killed it.

(Y/n) strolled to the table where she and Hit would usually sit at until she felt a slight tug on her sleeves.

"(Y/N) come sit with me," a deep voice boomed behind her.

Without turning around she knew it was Jiren. That's strange, shouldn't he be with the Grand Priest?

She gazed at the table and turned to Jiren, "I-I can't, Hit will be mad if I don't-"

"The assassin will be fine," Jiren raised his voice.

Jiren led (Y/N) to a deserted table at the front of the room surprisingly away from Jiren's other friends.

When they sat down, (Y/N) catched a glimpse of Toppo and Dyspo sitting at a table across from them scowling at (Y/N).

"Um, Jiren? Why aren't you sitting next to your friends," (Y/N) mentioned.

Jiren glanced sideways at (Y/N), "You don't seem to get along with them,"

"Oh," (Y/n) mumbled. "You came back quickly,"

"Grand Priest just gave me another warning,"

"I see,"

Silence took over them for what it feels like a couple of minute. It was wasn't awkward surprisingly and (Y/N) began to ponder until Jiren killed the silence.

"I have to ask you something Universe 7,"

"Hm?" (Y/N) furrowed her brows.

"Why are you friends with that dishonorable if he's-"

"DON'T SAY THAT ABOUT HIT!" (y/N) exploded as her body twitched. Jiren's eyes grew wide astonished to see (Y/N) yelling despite her calm nature.

"HIT IS THE BEST FRIEND THAT I COULD EVER ASK FOR AND UNLIKE YOU HE's A GREAT FRIEND. IN THE TOURNAMENT OF POWER, YOU DIDN't EVEN HELPED YOUR TEAM MATES. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING, YOU'RE JUST A BIG EMOTIONLESS BLOB!"

(Y/N)'s face softened and she covered her mouth realizing what she just said.

The others turned their attention to (Y/N). She faced the crowd and cleared her throat, "Ahem, sorry about that," The crowd continued to look at her and it was vexing her.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL LOOKING AT ME? JUST MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!"

The crowd obliged and pretended to mind their own business.