2. Jiren x reader x Hit Part 2

"Wake Up (Y/n),"  (Y/n) felt her body her being wobbled and fluttered her eyes open , Hit was on top of her and leaned his hand next to her for support to prevent himself from falling on her.

  She pushed herself off her pillow and squinted her eyes at Hit as it was difficult to see him.

  (Y/n) rubbed her eyes, "H-hit, why did you wake me up?"

  "You were sweating and tossing and turning,"

"O-oh," (Y/N) rubbed her forehead and laid down on the pillow moving her arms above her head.

  "What were you dreaming about?"

"It's nothing, please, just go back to bed," (y/N) pointed at Hit's bed.

"No," Hit said bluntly. He laid down next to her and coiled his arms around her waist and began stroked her (h/c) hair.

  (Y/N)'s face was red, she was grateful the lights were out because she didn't want Hit to know she enjoys what he was doing.

   "I'm not leaving until you tell me what has been bothering you,"

  (Y/N) inhaled deeply, "W-well, I am nervous about the first day of school, everyone hates me and already I got into a fight today, I don't think about I'm going to survive this school,"

She confessed.

"I see," Hit said. He tightened his arms around her and lean towards (y/N)'s ear.

"Don't worry," Hit whispered in her ears, chills ran down her spine. "I will protect you, it is my job after all as you are my best friend,"

  Her eyes widened and twisted her head to look at Hit, "Wait, I thought Goku was your best friend,"

  "Son Goku is what young people call a "fighting buddy,"

"Oh," She twisted her head back and it went silent, (Y/N)'s heart pace quickens and her face overheated.

She always liked Hit when she first met him at the universe 6 vs 7 tournament, she loved the fact they are similar in many ways, they're both quiet and solitary and he is the only person that (y/N) can talk to about personal problem. Sure, she was somewhat friends with the z fighters, but their energetic nature was too much for her.

It took her a while process the tingling feeling she had when she was around him, she was in love. She denied it, months later she welcomed it with open arms. (Y/N) wanted to confess to Hit, but the thought of getting rejected plagued her mind.

She opened her mouth and no sound came out. A few second later, a word came out of her mouth.

"H-hit?"

"Hm?"

"U-um, well, I always wanted to tell you something for a while," She paused, (Y/N) could feel Hit was going impatient, she bit her lip and continued, "I always wanted to tell you that I,"

"Why are you awake (Y/N),"

(Y/N) craned her head, Jiren was standing there with his white v neck shirt and black sagging pants. He crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow at her.

Hit turned around and scowled, "Why don't you mind your own business?"

Jiren ignored him and focused on (Y/N)

"Oh, um, well you see, I was having trouble falling asleep and Hit came and comforted me,"

When (Y/n) mentioned Hit, Jiren looked at him.

"Go. to bed. Now," Jiren ordered as his voice deepened.

Hit bared his teeth, "Make me,"

(Y/N) stood upright and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Hit go back to bed, please, for me?"