Life Update

I'm publishing this update because I know many of you guys have expressed your concerns for me after I posted a chapter talking about the situation with my abusive dad. I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive and I am just trying to survive college. I haven't written for a while so my writing hasn't improved much, but rewatching Dragon Ball Super has sparked a nostalgic feeling in me and have reminded me that I've wrote this book.  

I unpublished it because I felt embarrassed by my writing considering I was only 15 when I started writing the one shots so my writing came across as really cringy and junielve. I was really harsh on myself, but I realized that I was only 15 and most 15 years old writing are cringy and that's ok! It takes years for writers to hone their writing skill so I should've not been too harsh on myself  for writing like most 15 years old would. We all have to start somewhere!

I decided to republish the one shots because I realized it was unfair to my readers and followers who enjoyed my one shots. Rereading all of your comments have lifted my spirits up after feeling  down and I just wanted to thank you guys for your kind comments.  Interacting with you guys while anticipating the next episode of Dragon ball Super was honestly one of the best times in my life. I felt that I have friends and a community where I belonged. I felt that I mattered 

I don't plan on updating this book anytime soon because I'm not really confident in my writing skills, but I am taking a creative writing class this fall and I'm really excited. I hope the class would give me the motivation and confidence to write more and hopefully I'll be able to start fan fiction again! 

If by some miracle you've remembered me, then please comment I really missed you guys and I'm sorry for leaving you hanging for have a decade. I look forward to interacting with you guys again.