7. Grand Priest x reader x Jiren

(Y/N) wielded a pack of paper in her hands and twisted her body slightly to open the door since her hands are occupied. The door creaked and Grand Priest shot his head and smiled at her.

"Here are the essays Grand Priest Sama," (Y/N) croaked and dropped the paper in the desk making a bang sound. She wiped the sweats rolling in her forehead and took a seat in a chair next to the Grand Priest.

"Thank you for your assistance,"Grand Priest smiled.

"You're welcome,"

"I've got all the homework Grand Priest," a monotone voice joined in with a body of papers in his hands and placed it gently on the desk.

Grand Priest nodded and smiled, "Thank you Jiren-san, you can have a seat there," He beckoned at the chair next to (Y/N). Jiren obliged and placed himself at the chair. As usual, he sat with his arms crossed and his eyes closed.

An hours has passed and the only sound coming from Grand Priest's office was paper shuffling and inks gliding. (Y/N) without realizing, rested her head at the Grand Priest's shoulder, and surprisingly, he didn't mind, but Jiren did.

He opened one of his eyes and peeked at (Y/N) and turned his head the other direction as if he was disgusted by the sight.

Grand Priest side glanced at (Y/N), "You know (Y/N)- san, you could  help me grade these papers if you don't mind," His fingers trailed down (Y/N)'s arms.

(Y/N) snapped her head up and blinked a couple times, "O-oh, of course!"

Grand Priest slided a couple of paper to her. She seized a red pen and clicked the end of it and began grading away.

She glided the pen against the paper until she felt something rubbing her shoulder. She glanced at the Grand Priest who gave her a mischievous 'I don't know what you're talking about' smirk. (Y/N) brushed it off saying it was an accident. Not so long she felt a rub on her thigh. (Y/N) gazed down and saw a pale blue hand resting on it.

(Y/N) blushed, "U-um, Grand Priest,"

Grand Priest placed a hand over his mouth, "Oops! My bad, my hands must have accidentally slipped, I apologized (Y/N)- San,"

She raised an eyebrow, "Ok?"

(Y/N) didn't notice the Grand Priest's intention, but Jiren did.  He peeked at her at the corner of his eyes, aware that the Grand Priest was filriting with her.

"Grand Priest Sama," Jiren stood up from his chair and showed off his broad, firm chest.

"Yes, Jiren- san," Grand Priest tilted his head and gave Jiren a fake smile. Oh, how much Jiren loathed that smile. He even felt sick referring Grand Priest as a sama, but he had to do it to protect himself and his universe.

"I would like speak with (Y/N) alone,"

"Of course, Jiren- san, (Y/N)-san, you have done enough work for today, I am grateful for your assitance, you're dismissed,"

"O-ok," (Y/N) stammered as her cheeks reddened. She hoped the Grand Priest didn't notice her cheeks going red because she doesn't want to give him the wrong idea, but once again, Jiren did.

(Y/N) pushed herself out of the chair and exited the door with Jiren striding along behind her.

Jiren slammed the door and cornered (Y/N) to a wall, placing one hand above her head and the other by his side.

(Y/N) looked away, exposing her neck to him.

"We need to talk," Jiren said coolly.

"A-about?"