Chapter 4

Chapter 4

 She had sat in the uncomfortable black leather chair for a while now and with each ticking minute it didn't get better, she just felt worse. The people in front of her sat looking though what she assumed was a file on her. It wasn't long before the buff looking male spoke up.

''Miss, do you know why we have to talk to you?''

She stayed quiet

''We need to ask you some questions, is that okay?''

She only nodded

''How do you feel about your brother?"

She looked at him

"Nathan, I mean"

She shrugged

"Okay, how would you feel if you went and lived with your biological dad?"

This time there was a reply

"You would be signing me over to misery" and with that she stood up and walked out of the room, straight to carpark.

(A/N now I had to decide whether to give you some Charlie and Tris moments or not)

-----Later at Home------

She hung off the side of her bed, head hanging a little bit off the floor, hair sprawled everywhere as she debated getting up before she got a headache or not.

"You know that makes the blood rush to your head right?" Tris looked to see a figure leaning against her door frame.

"Smart arse" she whispered while sitting up "is there a reason you dare to step into the lion's den dear Charles or?"

He walked over to bed and flopped next to her "Maybe" was all he said, leaning her head on his shoulder; a position that seemed to be automatic for the two nowadays. Again it was silent, that stupid silence that would make them both believe something was going to happen only for it stop right before.

Though they both realised, that this time there was no random clock ticking in the background. No mention of time seemed to be present, she turned her head up a bit to look at the boy who seemed to have been looking at her as well.

"RITGHY OH, LOVE BIRDS LETS GO" Alex yells as he burst through the door and into the room, making Charlie cough awkwardly

"What in gods name are you talking about Alex?"

"Oh, just how you two were gazing into each other's eyes--" Tris ditched a throw pillow at him, hitting the target dead on.

Pushing her brother from the room Tris, moved around her room to grab her phone from the desk, looking up blushing a bright red when she sees Charlies bright red tomato like face. Almost like the time he ate the chilli...

Yeah, things had been shit recently and nothing seemed to be going right, but in that past moment it felt as if all the drama had never existed; like she was a normal teenager, but alas it wasn't to last was it?

I know its short, but I'm trying! I'm starting to loose plot with the book, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know and if I end up using the idea you will get credit!

Much Love 

-RedtoMyBlueKiwi xx