Chapter 16

Okay, I know I said that updates would be less and all that before, but like they actually will be this time! Exams start tomorrow!:( SORRY

I'm done with Derek for a couple chapters, and maybe Harry too:)

Enjoy my friends!!

____________________________________________________________

Ciara's POV

"Ciara your birthday is just passed, let's have a mini party!" Louis suggested, and I had to admit, it was a good idea! "Yeah, we can have it at mine? Nobody will mind!" Jade offered, and everyone got excited. We were in the car, driving back from the diner. "We can sort it for tomorrow, just us eight though. Nobody else should have the privilege of being at your party!" Harry said, winking. It really was a great idea. I hope my mam would let me and Ruth go. "Where are you guys staying anyway?" Jade asked, looking around the mini bus. "We were gonna bunk at my gaff, but I guess we can just get a hotel in Drogheda?" Niall said, looking exhausted. "Just stay at mine, it's cheaper?" she laughed, and the boys all nodded. "I'm not complaining, save us some money!" Liam cheered, talking for the first time for a while. "Ah, he speaks!" Ruth laughed, and everyone joined in. "You know me, I always get involved in the responsible side of things!" he smirked, and everyone smiled at him. He was such a caring guy, you honestly couldn't fault him! "Well, our dearest mother would never allow us to stay two nights in a row, so we'll save it for tomorrow. Don't wanna have to go home locked tomorrow!" Ruth joked, but it was true. "Yeah, we'll come over sometime tomorrow when we get some homework done. It's gonna be a busy weekend!" I squealed, excited. "Turn here, they live this way" Jade instructed, and the driver did as requested. "Shit, the car is at the school!" I groaned, and Ruth laughed "Just say we walked home, that we wanted some exercise." Fair enough, she'll think it was odd, but what can she say?

We jumped out, and ran into the house. It was almost ten, and the later we were, the more trouble we'd be in, meaning we'd have less of a chance of being allowed stay in Jades tomorrow. We walked in just as my mam was going to bed. "You're back! Grand, off to bed!" she told us, and we obeyed. "Hey, mam. Any chance we can go to Jades tomorrow, and stay? It's for my birthday?" I asked warily. "Yeah, sure me and your dad won't be here tomorrow, so you'll be better off out of the house" she explained. Woohooo! Ruth and I exchanged gleeful looks. She was obviously in a good mood today. "Thanks mam!" I said, delighted. Tomorrow was going to be good!!

***********

I woke up the next morning at half eleven! That was late for me, but the past couple of days have been pretty tiring. I got up and walked down the stairs, and into the kitchen, where Ruth was sitting eating cereal. "Ah you're awake! Jade said to go around at about four, if we're ready!" she explained as I walked in. Aw god, I wasn't gonna get the homework all done! "Okay!" I exclaimed, excited again. I poured myself a bowl of CoCo Pops, adding some milk.P I brought the food to the sitting room, grabbed my bag and sat down. I could eat and do homework, very doable.

*********

After 2 hours of trying to complete my homework, I only had a bit of learning to do. "Ciara, just get ready. I'm giving up on learning that paragraph, she won't mind." Ruth whined. She had the same Irish teacher, and we were covering the same thing at the moment. Sick of homework, I sighed, deciding there was no more I can do. It was half one, so I had three hours to get ready. Grand, that would give me enough time to have a shower, and do my hair and make up, and pick a nice outfit! "Getting a shower!" I told Ruth, jumping up and running to the door. "Don't waste all the water!!" she shouted as I ran up the stairs. As if.

*********

"CIARA IT'S HALF FOUR FOR GOD SAKE!!!" Ruth yelled up the stairs. If she doesn't shut up, I will kill her! "OMG GIVE ME A MINUTE!!" I screamed back. I was just finishing curling my hair, it's not my fault I couldn't decide what to do with it! I wanted to look good, just because she couldn't care less doesn't mean I don't!

Finishing my last curl, I grabbed my overnight bag and my phone, and ran down the stairs. I chose a casual outfit, white skinny jeans and a pink t-shirt, with my black converse and black leather type jacket that Harry bought me last Christmas. I saw Ruth standing at the door, and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a dress, an actual dress! It was halfway down her thighs, a baby blue, which contrasted with the blonde of her hair and her pale skin. It highlighted the blueness of her eyes. She had a pair of white pumps, and a white cardigan draped over her arm. Her normally curly hair, was poker straight and the difference in length was amazing! She didn't have any make up on, but she didn't need any, she looked beautiful. I felt so under dressed, and I painstakingly looked at her, begging her with my eyes to let me change. "Go get changed! It's a party you fool! AND BE QUICK!" she laughed, seeing the pure delight in my face.

I only own three dresses that are party clothes. I had a deep blue one, but Ruth had blue on, so that was a no. Then there was a red one and a yellow one. I hated the yellow one, so I went with red. I matched it up with a black cardigan, and the same black converse. I mean, I'll dress up, but the shoes stay! Making sure I looked alright, I turned to walk back out. I still felt so plain next to Ruth, but it was better than what I had on originally.

We walked excitedly around to Jades house, because my car was still at the school. "This is going to be good craic!" Ruth said, looking at me. "I agree. Here, I know you aren't old enough, but I think you and Jade should have a few drinks. It would suck if you didn't! You're nearly seventeen anyway, you'll be grand!" I giggled, seeing her eyes widen. "Don't worry, I won't tell mam!" I added, and she laughed. "Sure why not!"

We walked up to Jades door, and knocked. "COME INNN" someone shouted from somewhere, and looking at Ruth, I opened the door, and looked around to see if any one was about. I couldn't see anyone, so I continued into the kitchen, Ruth following behind me. I walked and saw Harry and Niall sitting on the floor, blowing up balloons. They looked up, Niall waving, and Harry jumping up. He came over and pulled me into a hug. "You look beautiful." he muttered into my hair. I'm glad he couldn't see me, cause I could feel my cheeks going red. "Thanks" I mumbled into his top. When I thought my face had calmed down, I looked up at him, and he instantly kissed me. "Stuckkk innnn!" Niall called, and we pulled apart, just in time to see Jade walk in. She was wearing a black dress, that was flowy at the skirt. She had no shoes on, and her hair has left in its natural waves. I smiled at her, and she winked back. I rolled my eyes, and she stuck her tongue out, causing us both to laugh. Yeah, we're weird. Niall got up off the floor, and wrapped his arms around her waist, whispering something in her ear. She rolled her eyes, and slapped him arms away. He looked disappointed, but then just followed her. Suspicious.

"Hey Ruth.." Zayn said, walking into the kitchen. She looked at him, biting her lip. "Hey" she muttered, looking at him. He was wearing his trade mark baseball jacket, with a plain t-shirt and denim jeans. He looked good. I turned back to my boyfriend, taking a proper look at him. He was wearing a yellow t-shirt, with black jeans. The t-shirt clung to his arms, showing his muscles, and he had his jeans low, so I could see his perfect ass. Oh God, I'm such a perve. I looked back up at him, and saw he was looking at me as well. Hmm, maybe we're just perves together. He looked at me, and I raised an eyebrow, making him smirk. "Don't look at me like that, you were doing the exact same thing!" he laughed, kissing me on the cheek. He pulled away, but held onto my arm. He went to walk into the sitting room, where everyone else except Ruth and Zayn were. Them two were sitting in the kitchen being loved up losers as always. "Ciara, you look gorgeous!" Jade squealed, hugging me. This girl is mental, but I hugged he back anyway. She had been sitting with Niall, and he had a hurt, rejected look on his face. I felt bad, and whispered in her ear "Come talk with me a minute?" She looked at me funnily, but nodded anyway. "We're just going to check something in my room" Jade explained, grabbing my hand and running out. I ran after her, hardly keeping up. She had to have some kind of alcohol in her system. She opened her bedroom door, and dragged me to her bed. "What's up!?" she asked, flooking confused, yet excited. "Okay, so what is going on with you and Niall? He's quite clearly mad about you, and you all but reject him every time he goes near you!" I questioned, and her face dropped. "But he doesn't even want anything like that. We agreed that last night.." she muttered, and I felt bad for saying anything. "Oh, right. Well come on, let's have fun!" I said, jumping up. She looked so upset, and I felt so guilty that it was my fault. Then, as quick at the emotion came into her face, it left, and she had a big grin on her face. "Let's party!" she screamed, running out of her room, leaving me standing there like a loser. Weird.