Four

Portia stood in Kurt's basement next to Brittany. She was in a black leotard and black Mary Jane's. Kurt started the music and Single Ladies by Beyonce started playing. The two girls danced behind Kurt. Portia liked Brittany, she was an airhead; yes but she was kind and a great dancer which Portia liked. The music stopped and they turned to find Kurt's father Burt looking at the three of them.

"Dad...you're home early." Kurt said.

"Deadliest Catch is on." he walked over to them and looked at Kurt's outfit, "what are you wearing?"

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body." he pulled on it and snapped it back against Kurt's skin. 

"It's for football." Portia said quickly.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear them. They're jock-chic."

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now." Brittany said, causing Portia to look over at her like she was crazy before nodding to Burt, "he's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?"

"Yeah. Yeah, Brit and Portia were just helping me with some conditioning work." Burt nodded.

"Hmm. Really? You know, I played in JC, before I busted up my knee popping wheelies on my dirt bike."

"Cool." Kurt said, "I guess we'll have something to talk about, then." Kurt laughed. 

"So one of you two his girlfriend?" Burt asked. He smacked Portia's ass and she gave Burt a fake smile.

"But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Burt nodded.

"All right, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there." Burt moved to the stairs but turned around, "hey, Kurt? Be sure to get me a ticket to your first game." Kurt nodded. Once upstairs Portia turned to Kurt.

"Never smack me on the ass again." 

Artie and Portia rolled down the hallway together, she was on his lap and he kept spinning them causing Portia to laugh. They were on their way to Glee rehearsal and when they rolled into the classroom Portia stuck the landing in a very Portia way by falling out of his lap. This caused her to laugh even harder. Finn helped her up and she smiled a thank you before turning to Artie, "you're just a danger to be around Artie." she took a seat in a chair next to him and was handed sheet music, "another musical number, great." she said rolling her eyes and putting the sheet music face down on her lap.

"Excuse me, this isn't the right key." Rachel said

"No, it's actually the right key."

"But this is the alto part."

"Yep. It's Tina's solo." Portia smiled brightly to her friend that was sitting on the arm of Artie's wheelchair.

"Congrats, babe!" Portia said happily with a smile.

"I-I'm sorry. There must be some sort of mix-up. I thought I made it very clear that anything from West Side Story goes to me."

"You made it clear, but none of us listened." Portia said earning a high five from Artie.

"Maria is my part." Rachel said ignoring her, "Natalie Wood was a Jew, you know. I've had a very deep, personal connection to this role since the age of one."

"And I've had a very deep, personal connection with connecting my fist to you face since I first met you. But alas we can't always get what we want." Portia said, that statement earned a look of disapproval from Mr. Shue but a nod of approval from Santana that was sitting behind her but tapped on her shoulder.