Thirteen

Portia sat on the floor in the gym stretching, having Brittany pull her arms

Portia sat on the floor in the gym stretching, having Brittany pull her arms. She looked over to her sister and Kurt who had also recently joined the team as singers while the Cheerios danced around them.

"What are you thinking about?" Portia heard Santana ask coming over to the pair. Brittany let go of Portia's arms and she looked at the two.

"What Sue told Mercedes this morning has me upset. Mercedes looks fine in the pants." she told the girls.

"Sue wants the hottest in the school on the Cheerios and the hottest normally means the skinniest." Santana told her.

"You do not have to be skinny to be hot."

"She right Lord Tubbyton is hot and he's so fat." Brittany said.

"Did you really just say your cat is hot?" Portia questioned before shaking her head, "I know what it's like to have the pressure on you to remain skinny especially in athletics and dance. But Mercedes is gorgeous the way she is. She doesn't need to change."

"She either changes or she's off the squad."

"That's fucked up." the bell rang and Portia stood up and left the gym. She went to her locker and Finn came over to her wrapping his arm around her waist, "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Your plan. To make Rachel jealous."

"That was not my plan. My plan was to piss her off because she pissed me off." he let go of her waist and gave her a look of apology. She put her hand on his arm and took a step closer.

"What are you doing?" he asked quietly.

"Rachel is coming down the hallway now. Put your hand around my waist and pull me in." he did just that and Portia gave him a flirty smile, "of course, I'd love to give you a private dance lesson after school. Anything to help the team."

"Then maybe we could go to dinner?" Finn asked.

"Dinner sounds great. I'll see you in Spanish." she removed her hand, "hasta luego guapo"

"What?" he asked clearly confused. She smiled and turned on the heel of her sneaker and walked off. When she got to her class Quinn came over to her.

"You and Finn aren't really going on a date right?"

"No. It's to make Rachel jealous. Some stupid plan." Quinn nodded, "how are you?"

"Terrible. Puck's mom won't let me eat bacon."

"Come over Saturday and we'll order a pizza with all the bacon." Quinn's eyes lit up and she hugged Portia.

-

The day went back too slowly before Portia was sitting in the choir room with her friends. She sat next to Mike who had looked like he wanted to ask her something the entire class but he kept it to himself.