Seven

Portia and Santana stood in front of the Glee club. They were getting ready to perform a song they had been working on together. They were both in all black jeans and black crop tops. Portia had taken out her box braids the night before and her hair was a long curly mess down her back but it worked with their look. They both looked at each other before Portia nodded for the music to start.

"Oh, Portia, Portia." Portia sang.

"Oh, Santana, Santana, hey."

"He said I'm worth it, his one desire."

"I know things about that him you wouldn't want to read about"

"He kissed me, his one and only, (yes) beautiful liar"

"Tell me how you tolerate the things you just found out about. You'll never know"

"Why are we the ones who suffer?"

"I have to let go"

"He won't be the one to cry" the two girls moved in sync with each other before going into the chorus

"Let's not kill the karma. (Ay) Let's not start a fight. (Ay) It's not worth the drama. For a beautiful liar."

"(Oh) Can't we laugh about it? (Oh) It's not worth our time. (Oh) We can live without him. Just a beautiful liar." they moved their hips before getting on the floor and doing the routine they taught themselves from the actual music video for this song. By the end of the song  they were both breathless. The other students looked at them with wide and excited eyes before erupting into applause.

"Ladies, that was amazing." Mr. Schue said to them, "that was some serious dancing."

"I once again ask you, flexi Lexi to join the Cheerios." Sue said from her seat by the piano.

"No thank you." she said politely. She grabbed her jacket from her chair and put it on. She sat next to Artie who grabbed her arm tightly.

"That was so amazing." Artie told her and she smiled at him.

"Thanks, Artie. It was a lot of fun working with Santana. What's the plan for this week Mr. Schue? I'm amped up!"

"Good question, Lexi. We'll flip this coin and then tell you. I'll call it." she handed Mr. Schue a coin and he flipped it just as confused as the rest of the kids "heads." Coach Sue told him with a smirk on her face.

"Heads."

"Awesome. All right the following students have been selected for a special, elite Glee Club called, "Sue's Kids.""

"Hold on. We agreed not to split up the group."

"Oh, come on, Will. Give me a chance to do things Sue Sylvester's way. Maybe with my proven leadership abilities, I can help this pathetic group of mouth breathers place at Sectionals."

"We can't even compete in Sectionals if we divide up the club, Sue. It's against the rules."

"Really? You need to crack open a book, William." she threw him a book, "here, I have. Show Choir Rule Book, page twenty-four. Provision fourteen, second addendum. Twelve members must perform for each team. However, not all members must perform every song."

"Fine. Just go ahead, take all the football players and your Cheerios." Sue put on her glasses and looked down at the list in her hand.

"Alright, everybody, listen up. When you hear your name called, cross over to my side of this black shiny thing."

"That's called a piano, Sue."

"Santana. Lexi. Wheels. Gay kid. Come on. Move it." she snapped her fingers and Portia followed beside Artie. Asian, other Asian, Aretha, and Shaft. See, Will, I don't want to participate in a group that ignores the needs of minority students."