Fourteen

Portia walked into the choir room holding Finn's hand and hearing laughter, "what's so funny?" Finn asked taking both of them over to Mercedes, Kurt, Tina, and Artie

"You guys aren't watching the video of me falling off the stage at my first TinyTots beauty pageant, are you?" Rachel asked as she and Jesse walked into the room. 

"That was Carrot Top funny compared to this comedic tour de force," Kurt told them. Portia looked at the computer screen and covered her mouth when she saw they were watching a very awkward video of Sue Sylvester dancing to Physical by Olivia Newton-John. 

"That's Olivia Newton-John's "Physical"" Jesse told them.

"No shit Sherlocke," Portia said looking at over at him.

"It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time, considering its depiction of fluid sexuality." Jesse told them ignoring Portia's comment. 

"Oh my God." Mercedes said laughing. 

"Wait, wait. That's not Olivia Newton-John. That's, that's Sue Sylvester."

"No shit, Sherlocke." Portia said Finn and he playfully hit his shoulder to her own before smiling at her, "where the hell did you find this?"

"I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection during Cheerio's practice." Portia started laughing and just shook her head.

"Wait, did she just do the Cabbage Patch?" Artie asked and they all watched as she started karate chopping at the camera.

"I'm posting this on Youtube," Finn said and Portia stopped laughing.

"No. This could cause us to get into some serious trouble."

"Portia's right." Rachel said, "she might kill us."

"Oh, let her get a taste of some of the humiliation she put us through," Mercedes said. 

"I'm with Finn." Jesse said, "you guys need to stop being such asses and start being bad-asses." Finn took the laptop and Portia just stared at him.

"This is going to end so badly for us," Portia told the group.

"Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch."

--

Portia was washing her hands in the bathroom when something caught her eye. It was a piece of paper and it had her name on it. She looked at the title "Glist- Who's Hot, Who's Not". She pulled the picture of the wall and went to the choir room. She was seething. Anger was pouring out of her body and she knew the others could tell. Mr. Shuester came into the room with his own list in his hand.

"Who did it?" no one said anything, "this is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game?" Santana asked, "we all know it was Puck."