Cruella

The kids stood at the counter of Cruella's stall. Cruella had her back to them. Carlos decided to sing Cruella De Vil to torment her.

"Cruella De Vil. Cruella De Vil. If she doesn't scare you. No evil thing will. To see her is to. Take a sudden chill. Cruella, Cruella. She's like a spider waiting. For the kill. Cruella, Cruella De Vil. At first you think. Cruella is the devil. But after time has worn. Away the shock. You come to realise. You've seen her kind of eyes. Watching you from underneath. A rock! This vampire bat. This inhuman beast. She ought to be locked up. And never released. The world was such a wholesome place until. Cruella, Cruella De Vil."

"Carlos, you little rat! I have told you multiple times not to sing that song!" Cruella shouted him.

"Hi, Mom." Carlos smiled at Cruella.

Cruella ignored her son. "Evie, Jay, how are you, darlings?"

"I'm fine, Ms De Vil." Evie smiled at her.

"I'm doing ok. Ms De Vil, this Mal." Jay introduced Mal.

"I remember you. You pulled a prank on me yesterday. Darling, it was fabulous. The best prank to ever happen to me. You deserve some free food. You four are allowed to take whatever you want. I have a new batch of food coming from Oregon soon." Cruella gave Carlos a paper bag and the started throwing food in there. "Are you all going to that party tonight?" Cruella asked them.

"It's my Mothers party so we have to go. What's wrong, Ms De Vil?" Evie started examining the apples.

"I need someone for my night shifts." She yawned.

"Why don't you create a sign that says what times you'll be selling fruit for? And to make more money, have a sign that says the food comes from Oregon. That company is very popular on the Isle." Carlos said.

"That's perfect, my little puppy. Evie, darling, can I borrow your coloured pens?" Cruella asked.

"Yes, of course. I'll leave them out before we go to the party. We should go, guys." Evie started pulling them home.

"Bye, Mom." Carlos shouted before they ran home. Again, Jay locked the door as they entered.

"Your Mom is so kind." Mal bit into a peach.

"She can be. When she found out she had a limit of ten foods she was allowed to sell, she was so mad she flipped a table." Carlos shivered.

"What time's the party, Evie?" Jay asked while juggling four apples.

"About ten. We have a lot of time to spare so what should we do?" Evie finished her banana.

"Cruella will be tired when she gets home so to save her time, why don't we create her stall signs for her?" Jay tossed Mal, Evie and Carlos three of the apples he was juggling.

"We've got nothing better to do so I think we should. Put on some songs, Carlos, and we'll have a small party." Mal wiped the apple juice from her mouth.

"I'll get the decorations and pens." Evie ran to her room.

"I'll get the paper." Jay grabbed some paper from the corner of the room.

"I'll play the music." Carlos put on Rotten To The Core and the gang started designing signs for Cruella while singing Rotten To The Core. Hours later, it was finished so they cheered in celebration.

"Guys, the party is in half an hour, we should get ready." Evie grabbed their clothes and gave them to them.

"Last one to get ready has to sleep on the couch." Carlos smirked.

"Three." Jay started.

"Two." Evie was prepared to run.

"One." Mal watched them run to their rooms and they slammed their doors shut. She quickly got changed and looked in the broken mirror to see a beautiful girl in a lovely purple dress.

"I guess we're not sleeping on the couch tonight." Jay walked towards Mal.

"I didn't expect you to get changed that quick, Jay." Mal giggled.

"It's just a shirt, pants, a pair of old shoes and a jacket. Carlos tends to get clumsy when we race to get change and Evie gets her nails stuck in her clothes." Jay laughed.

"I've never worn a dress before. How do I look?" Mal posed for Jay.

"You look amazing." Jay smiled at her.

"Ow!" Carlos shouted from his room.

"Carlos, are you ok?" Mal shouted back.

"I just fell but I'm fine!" Carlos shouted angrily.

"See? He's clumsy." Jay laughed again with Mal.

"I do hope this dress doesn't make me look too Auradon-y. That would be a disaster." Mal looked in the mirror and moved her fringe from her eyes.

"Trust me, Mal. You look good." Jay placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Mal, Jay, how do I look?" Carlos entered the room.

"Nice, Carlos." Mal gave him the thumbs up.

"You look like the type of guy that would get the girl." Jay looked at himself and Carlos in the mirror. Jay was wearing red leather pants, brown trainers and an orange jacket with a white shirt. Carlos was wearing a black jacket with white sleeves, a red shirt, white trainers and black pants.

"I guess I'm sleeping on the couch tonight." Evie snook up behind them wearing a short blue dress like Mal's.

"Yep. I was the first one ready." Mal stuck her tongue out at Evie playfully.

"Mal, I want to curl your hair so come here." Evie pulled out a chair and Mal sat in it. Twenty minutes later, Evie started doing her hair which took five minutes.

"Let's go." Evie and Mal squealed.

"May we escort you to you destination?" Jay and Carlos offered their arms to Mal and Evie.

"We are going to walk in there like we own the place, so you may escort us to our destination." Mal linked arms with Jay. When they were outside of the building that the party was in. They all turned nervous. "Let's go in." Mal said as they all walked in confidently.