Where's Mal?

In the morning, Evie, Carlos and Jay were awoken by Jafar. Somehow, they fell asleep outside. Evie was in the middle of the two boys.

"Jay, Jay's friends, are you dead?" Jafar poked his son. Jay woke up.

"Dad!" Jay stood up straight away. He gently kicked Carlos and Evie. They woke up and they slowly stood up.

"You three have beds. Why are you sleeping outside?" Jafar asked them.

"Mal's missing. The daughter of Maleficent. Have you seen her?" Evie asked him.

"I have heard and seen her before. Last night, I did see four children dragging a struggling child away. I was at Cruella's stall with the Evil Queen and knowing Cruella, she followed them."

"Did the struggling child have purple hair, Dad?" Jay asked him.

"Yes." They pushed passed Jafar and darted for Cruella's stall. Luckily, she was there.

"Mom, did you see where the four children dragged the struggling child last night when Jafar and the Evil Queen came to your stall?" Carlos slammed his hands on the counter.

"Yes. I followed them down that alleyway there and they said something that opened up a door." Cruella thought it didn't make sense but she knew it happened.

"What did they say?" Evie pushed Carlos out of the way.

"I can't remember. It started with magic door. I heard the library had a book on spells. I would go myself but I have to stay here with the stall. Go find the book and save Mal." Cruella stroked Carlos's cheek and they ran for the library. As they entered the library, Jay and Carlos saw how worried Evie was.

"Evie, what's wrong?" Jay asked her.

"What if we can't find the answers? We might not see Mal again." Evie sounded really worried.

"We will. We will be reunited with Mal again. Me and Jay will find the entrance to the door and you can go and find something on Mal's eyes." Carlos comforted her before him and Jay ran off to an aisle with a sign above it saying 'Entrance Spells'. Evie ran to an aisle which said 'Body Spells'. Evie looked through every book until she came across one called 'Maleficent'. Evie looked at the contents and found a chapter called 'Eyes'. She ran to the aisle Carlos and Jay were in and showed them the book. "Does this book have the answer to Mal's eyes?" Carlos looked curiously at the book.

"I think so. It has everything about Maleficent and there's a chapter about her eyes. This might explain why Mal's eyes turned green and why she turned...turbo."

"We found a book and it has the spell to the alleyway door." Jay smiled.

"What is it?" Evie grabbed the book. "Magic door in front of me, open up for us to see. A secret place which is unknown and this secret place isn't owned." Evie face lit up. "We can save Mal!" She screamed. Carlos stood up and high-fived her. Jay started reading about Maleficents eyes.

"This doesn't mask sense. It isn't possible on the Isle." Jay said under his breath.

"Jay?" Evie tried reading the book but Jay closed it.

"Don't worry about it. I'll tell you later. Lets go." They ran out of the library and they froze in the alleyway.

"Magic door in front of me, open up for us to see. A secret place which is unknown and this secret place isn't owned." Carlos said and the wall split in half. Inside was a tunnel with a small light at the end. They all smiled and darted for the light.

"I can't believe that worked." Evie said through her panting.

"Thank Carlos for finding the book." Jay smiled at his guy friend.

"Hashtag bromance." Evie giggled.

"Shut up, E." The boys said together.

"Admit it. You two love each other. I mean it in a brotherly way." Evie smiled at them.

"We do brotherly love each other." Jay and Carlos smiled at each other.

"Is it just me or is there no light at the end of this tunnel?" Jay panted.

"I can't even see a tiny spot of light." Evie sped up.

"I'm getting tired." Carlos panted.

"Don't stop. We can do this." Evie began to slow down.

"I see a small light! We're almost there!" Jay cheered.

"How long is this tunnel?" Carlos stopped.

"Come on. We're getting closer to Mal." Evie pulled him to the end. They looked down and below them was a pool of water in a dark room with a few lights around the water. "Do we jump?"

"I think so. I don't know where we're suppose to go but I think we jump." Carlos stepped back a bit.

"I'm afraid to jump." Jay confessed. "I may have the bravery to do stunts but I don't want to jump. For all we know, there could be sharks or crocodiles in the water. I don't mind aquatic snakes." Jay peered down into the deep water.

"We'll jump together." Evie grabbed his hand. "Are you ready, Carlos?" Evie held out her hand for Carlos.

"No. I will admit that I'm the biggest scaredy cat in the world. I'm afraid of dogs when I haven't even met one and I'm also afraid to jump to no surprise." Carlos slammed his body against the walls of the tunnel.

"Carlos, we're a team and you're not alone on this." Jay smiled at him.

"Promise me you won't leave me here to jump alone." Carlos pointed at them.

"We promise." Evie held out her pinky.

"Good." Carlos wrapped his pinky around Evie's and he held her hand. "On three, we'll jump."

Three, two, one." Together, they counted down and they jumped into the water. At that moment they all realised they couldn't swim. Then, the lights came on and they saw Mal tied up with her mouth taped shut. Uma, Harry, Ruth and Gil stood at either side of her. Next to Gil was a lever which read 'Whirlpool'.