Pirates?

"Look at this place. It's...amazing." Evie was endorsed by the decorations.

"Guys, Uma, Harry, Gil and Ruth are here." Carlos whispered.

"If we don't talk to them, they won't talk to us. Stay cool." Mal instructed.

"Evie! I'm so happy you came." The Evil Queen approached her.

"Mommy, why are Uma, Ruth, Gil and Harry here?" Evie asked her.

"Everyone on the Isle is welcome." The Evil Queen said before she walked away. Rotten To The Core suddenly came on.

"It's our time to shine." Jay said. The VK's created a circle where they performed like it was their last time performing it. Uma, Gil, Harry and Ruth pushed through the crowd and starred at them in disgust. When it came to the break down dance, everyone cheered for them which made Uma jealous. She whispered to her friends and they disappeared. When Rotten To The Core finished, Uma approached Mal them.

"You all think you're so special because you did that. We have a performance too." An unfamiliar song came on and Uma started singing. "This is all hands on deck. Calling out to lost boys and girls. I'm getting tired of the disrespect. We won't stop 'til we rule the world the world. It's our time, we up next. Our sails about to be set. They seen nothing yet. Tell them who's in charge so they don't forget." And everyone loved it until the chorus came. "What's my name? What's my name?" They started booing Uma and she was so embarrassed she ran away with her friends.

"How vain can a ten year old be?" Carlos asked.

"So vain she sings a song about herself mostly. I think she wanted a different response from everyone." Carlos busted Jay.

"Probably the same response we got. We got cheering, they got booing." Evie smiled.

"I laughed because her thinking she can get cheers as well is a desperate wanna be." Mal crossed her arms.

"I think we performed better than we'll ever perform in that one." Evie placed her hand in the middle of them. They all smiled at each other, piled their hands on top of each other, lifted them up and cheered.

"I say we go and enjoy our night." Jay walked with Mal to the food table. Uma and Harry approached them.

"Hello, Mal. Nice to see you again." Harry stroked Mals hair with his hook.

"Nice performance." Mal said sarcastically.

"You must be Jay. I'm Harry Hook. You don't look as tough as you looked yesterday. You look more ugly that strong." Harry started making fun of Jay. Harry pushed him a little so Jay pushed him back harder. Ruth and Gil passed Uma and Harry swords and everyone stepped back in horror.

"You're a pirate, Uma?" Mal asked.

"You bet." Uma smiled. Carlos and Evie joined Jay and Mal.

"I pushed him so you break out with swords? You're crazy." Jay was being held back by Mal.

"Thank you for noticing." Harry laughed.

"Mal, I say we get out of here." Evie whispered. Mal nodded.

"We will be leaving now, Uma. Enjoy your night." Mal led her friends out the door but Gil and Ruth stood in their way. "Move it!"

"Tonight is the night we find out which team is the baddest of them all." Uma crackled.

"It's on." The VK's starting fighting their way to the exit. They didn't have any swords so they used teamwork as a weapon. Carlos and Mal got trapped in a corner by Harry and Gil so Carlos swung Mal around and she kicked them both in the face. Harry and Gil fell to the floor and Carlos and Mal ran to help Evie and Jay.

"It's over now, Mal! Give it up, you can't win!" Mal dodged Ruth's sword.

"Oh yes we can! We're the VK's from the Isle of the Lost and we will not stand down!" Mal shouted as if they had already won. Her eyes turned vibrant green and she suddenly became a better fighter than she was before. Her friends started helping her and with Mal's strength, they were able to get out of the party.

"Run faster!" Jay shouted from the back of the four. When they got to their hideout, they all made sure the door was locked well. Starting with Mal, they slumped to the floor.

"I think we should just have parties at home for now on." Carlos panted.

"Yeah. For our safety only." Jay rested a hand on Carlos's shoulder.

"I say we get rid of these clothes. I don't want to be reminded of tonight." Evie took off her shoes.

"Uma a pirate? This can't be. She always says that pirates are ugly and smelly." Mal was shocked at the visions of Uma being a pirate.

"Mal, don't think about it. It'll drive you crazy." Evie helped Mal onto her feet.

"And what happened back there? Your eyes turned green. That was wickedly cool." Carlos asked Mal.

"I don't know what came over me. Maybe my Mom will know." Mal fanned herself with her hand.

"Tomorrow, we'll go to the library. That has more knowledge on evil than your Mother." Evie started walking to her room.

"Evie, you're sleeping on the couch tonight." Mal stopped her.

"I forgot. Can I get my clothes?" Evie walked to her room without an answer.

"Jay, Carlos, do you think my Mom has all knowledge of evil?" Mal asked them.

"She may be the Mistress of all evil but I believe you learn something new everyday and Maleficent is no exception." Carlos smiled at Mal.

"I highly doubt that your Mom knows everything about being evil. Evie's right, we have to go to the library. It may be old, stinky and falling apart but it's the only way to find the answer, Mal." Jay walked with Mal to Evie's room.

"Evie, can I come in?" Mal knocked on the door.

"Yeah." Evie sounded sad so Jay and Mal kicked opened the door and ran to her. Carlos heard this and ran to her too.

"Evie, are you ok?" Mal asked her.

"Yeah it's just, I'm scared." Evie started crying.

"We're all scared but together, we fear nothing." Jay comforted her.

"Uma's a pirate, Mal almost got executed, Gil and Harry are Uma's teammates and we are dead meat by the end of this month!" Evie kicked her bed.

"No we're not. Uma may be strong but...I can't say it. Evie's right, we're dead." Carlos slumped down on her bed.

"I need some air." Mal walked outside and started breathing heavily. She calmed down and she began to sing. "A million thoughts. I'm my head. Should I let my heart keep listening? 'Cause up to now. I've walked the line. Nothing lost but something missing. I can't decide. What's wrong? What's right? Which way should I go? If only I knew what my heart was telling. Dunno what I'm feeling. Is it just a dream? Ah-oh. Yeah." She felt like someone was watching her. Suddenly, people jumped at her. Mal screamed.

"Mal!" Evie shouted as she ran to the doors with Carlos and Jay.

"Mal!" Jay called for her outside.

"Mal!" Carlos shouted louder. No answer from Mal. "Mal! Where are you?"

"You're scaring us!" Evie looked around her frantically.

"Stop hiding!" Carlos was trembling.

"This isn't funny!" Jay was scared.

"Mal!" All three shouted.