Part 16 Wedding day

After Renna and I got back from the beach we texted all of our friend, family, and manager. They seem to be happy for us to FINALY become a couple. We also explained that we would be doing our wedding in 4months.

Renna and I were so happy for this moment to had FINALY come. We even had thought about where we would go for our honeymoon. But.. Renna said. Don't spend a lot do money Jin cause if you want to marry me and go do our honey moon you and I have to save our money so spend wisely ok. Huh? Me when did I spend so much? I'm just saying Jin I'm just scared we won't be able to things that we want to do. Agree I will spend my money wisely Renna I won't doubt you. Renna smiles and kisses me on the lips and pushes me on my back. Jin please promise me you won't leave me.. Don't worry I won't and I'll always remember this promises.

3 months passes

It was all most time for Renna and I get married. I got to meet her parents and her younger brother. They were glad to see that I was with Renna making her feel the way how she is and being her husband. They even said they heard a lot about me. Renna also talked to my parents they seem to like her a lot for being patient with me cause they know that I would be slow at times for realizing someone liking me, or trying to ask someone out.

All of BTS were my best left men and Renna as ME-OUT for her best left woman.

Wedding day

There were lots of people waiting and sitting in the chair's. I was every nervous and went out on the red carpet all of the people clapped while I was walking. It was Renna's turn to come out. I couldn't wait to see Renna cause I never got to see how she looked like.

When Renna came out with her father people clapped. Her father was in tears then said something to Renna, Renna nod and hugged her father and cried as well.

When Renna came up to me I got a good look at Her and said " You look beautiful as always" Renna said " You look handsome as always too," we both chuckled.

                                                                       Example on Renna looks like at the weddingAs we start I can her BTS sniffing and tearing up and ME-OUT crying

As we start I can her BTS sniffing and tearing up and ME-OUT crying.

Preset: As we all settle here on this fine and lovely day to celebrate these couples wedding. Here we have the young and beautiful Renna and the young handsome KimSeok Jin. I will now ask these two, a question. Seokjin will you be likely to be with this young beauty to spend all your life with?

Jin: yes, I do

Preset: Renna, will you like to spend your life with this young handsome men of your's?

Renna: yes, I do

Preset: do you both have something to say to each other?

Jin: yes, I do. Renna I wanna thank you for being the person I got to meet and love. I would like to call this love
Love at first sight cause, when you first introduced yourself to us. I had already realized that I loved you, but I never knew that I could be with you and this happening to us in the future.

Everyone was crying and were touched of my speech. Now it was Renna's turn to do her speech.

Renna: Jin I also have something to say as well. Jin thanks to you for being so kind to me when I first started this career, none of this wouldn't had happen if you didn't say anything or do anything. You were always there when I was down and happy. That's why I wanna thank you for being the person of my life.

Preset: well that was the end. Any objections? No one? Ok know you may kiss the bride my good sir.

Renna and I kissed while everyone clapped and cried. BTS hugged me and ME-OUT hugged Renna.

Renna and me danced and ate cake we took pictures to remember this day. After the party was done BTS congratulated me and hugged me. The manager looked at me and Renna with tears in his eyes. "I can't believe you both have grown so fast and got married. I hope you both take good care of yourself ok and come back as soon as possible ok." Me and Renna hugged him.

The next day was going to be the honeymoon day so we had to pack up and go to the airport.