Greetings

Welcome to my humble book. Your criticism and feedback are highly appreciated during this journey.

What to expect:

• This is a spin-off for a character in my book D.I.C.K (finished, and available on my profile.) However, this story is a standalone, so it's preferable if you read the original book but even if you don't, you'll still understand.

• This short story is a chat-story between a girl, who dialed a random number, and a stranger, who ends up saving her life.

• There would be a vague mentioning of a self-harm act. A mention of sexual abuse. Some sad thoughts thrown here and there, but nothing else. Worry not.

• A Major Plot Twist. 100% non-cliché and original.

• Since this is a dialogue story, there would be no description. That's why there's a pattern on who's talking.

Bold is for male voices.

Italics is for female voices.

Normal is for main characters.

Underlined is for secondary characters.

And mix!

For example:

This is for male secondary characters.

This is for female secondary characters.

Even though the book is completed, it would be nice of you to leave your encouraging comments and votes. I worked hard for this story, and I published it all at once. All for your satisfaction and approval. Thank you.

[The first chapter may be a little confusing. Please bear with me. I'm sure you'll like to rest of the book.]

Re-readers:

I appreciate your love to the story that you want to enjoy it again, but please don't spoil the story. It would be very considerate of you if you gave others the chance to experience the story like you have. Thank you.

Copyrights:

All Rights Reserved