34 | Relapse

Jeremy | Trudy

"The hardest part in depressing is preventing the relapse."

***

"I'm messed up,"

"You've been like that for several weeks now, and you wouldn't let me in."

"What do you expect, Fucker?"

"You've changed. A lot."

"I was raped!"

"But it's time you move on. Justin paid, and he won't be out before a long time. You shouldn't beat yourself up over something that isn't your fault."

"You're talking like all the rest of them. You all think I'm too weak, and can't deal with the shit I'm going through. Nobody understands."

"I know that there is a lot of feelings and emotions locked up inside your head, screaming to be let out. But you don't know how to express yourself. Am I right?"

"You started to sound like my therapist. Don't."

"You should look for a way to express yourself."

"Like what?"

"There are many ways: dancing, singing, drawing-"

"Got the picture. Now shut up."

"You know, Trudy, even the winter isn't twelve months long. Try to let some sunshine pierce through the heavy clouds. Stop the rain and let the sun warm and revive those cold and dead thoughts. Maybe you'll find your way if you followed the light peaking in that sad place called your mind, before it's too late."

"I told you, don't talk like my therapist."

"Only you have the choice to try again, or give up-"

Beep. Beep.

.
.
.
.
Please don't forget to vote!