Fun Facts

• Snow Princess and Charming Rescuer talked and texted each other for long periods all of the time. These chapters only represent small snippets of their conversations that moved the plot forward.

• Most of their conversations occured during lunch break, after school, or before Jeremy's bed time; that being 9 pm. His mom is keen on having a healthy sleeping schedule. That may explain Jeremy's perplexity every time Trudy called late at night.

• Jeremy and Trudy both live in a fictional city called Dessertville. Even though, they never met before Trudy's 'injury' mainly because Jeremy wanted to conceal his identity. He was afraid she might judge him because of his age.

• Trudy's stay in at the hospital wasn't the only time she wanted to meet Jeremy. She had mentioned it several times before, but Jeremy was clever enough to steer the conversation away.

• It was not that Trudy was anxious, self-doubted, or bullied at school. She had her own group of friends and a lot of people wanted to be close to her. But she had dealt with severe racism and a tad bit of insecurity.

• Trudy's name was revealed before chapter 21 (Luxury). Her name was mentioned for the first time in chapter 15 (Accidents) when she was talking with her best friend.

• This is actually a spin-off. If you want to get to know and understand Trudy much better, you should consider reading the original book, D.I.C.K, available on my profile.

• If you want to get to know Jeremy a bit better, I'd suggest sticking around. There might be a continuation of this story!