22 | Ugliness

Male | Female
Main character | Secondary character

"Even though the truth is avoidable, its ugliness is inescapable."

***

"I'm so tired, Jeremy."

"Did you run a marathon?"

"It scares me. I can ignore all my emotions and act as if nothing happened. It scares me how I can change my shade so quickly."

"Do I have to constantly remind you that I'm color blind?"

"I've been bolting up my emotions, thinking it was the best way to deal with stuff. But now, I feel suffocated, and hiding my feelings is not a good idea anymore."

"God, this is serious. Okay, what happened? Wanna talk about it?"

"Sometimes, I think that none of this pain is worth it. I'm watching as my own blood drips from my wrists, feeling embty. I feel numb. Absolutely nothing."

"Okay, Trudy, you can do this. There is nothing wrong with feeling weak, and everyone deal with it differently. It's okay if you feel better by cutting. You got raped after all, and it's only normal if you-"

"How did you know?!"

"Listen, Trudy, I will tell you everything you want to know if you got up and asked for help."

"How. Did. You. Fucking. Know?!"

"You told me. You called me when you were drunk and-"

"You lied to me. Don't ever call me again!"

.
.
.
.
Please don't forget to vote!