3

@/musershaderoom

Liked by Hannie,brat and 773,546 othersHayden??

Hayden??....
tag@/ annieleblanc haydensummerall kenzieziegler
View all 887 comments

@/haydensummerall

liked by kenzieziegler,johnnyorlando and 764,567 othersI'm sorry , but this didn't happen, nor will ever happen

I'm sorry , but this didn't happen, nor will ever happen. We WERE friends. Last night I was at a party and Annie was sick so she wasn't able to go but she was going to go tho, I was with Johnny talking . Kenzie comes up to me and says ANNIE DOESNT DESERVES U AND KISSES ME! Little did I know Annie came to the party cuz she was feeling better. (There was no alcohol at this party.) Annie ran out I ran after her and I explained but me and Annie are totally fine but Kenzie even admitted at the party that she was trying to get Annie to break up with me.
View all 654 comments
@/ haydensummeralllover I believe Hayden!
@/ johnnyorlando all 110% true!
@/ musershaderoom oooooooooooo tea.
@/ kenzieziegler FAULSE come to my INSTA to see what really happened!

@/kenzieziegler

Liked by musershaderoom, Kenzielover and 543,907 othersLet me start off by saying I didn't admit to trying to break Hayden and Annie up nor did I try to

Let me start off by saying I didn't admit to trying to break Hayden and Annie up nor did I try to . Yes when I posted that pic where it said "I like someone but he's taken" yes that was Hayden. I  never tried kissing Hayden  . NOBODY was drinking. But this is what happened, I was near the pool dipping my feet in and I was thirsty so I went inside to grab a water. Hayden was also there just chilling on his phone and NO Johnny was not there. Hayden got to the party a little after me so I didn't see him till then I say hey Hayden and he says hey and then he says u look hot. I say woah woah woah u have a girlfriend who is my best friend and he goes that doesn't matter she is not here, and he kisses me and Annie sees and runs out then Hayden runs after her.
View all 777 comments
@/ Johnnyorlando yes I was there Mackenzie get your facts straight.
@/ haydensummerall nope. You have this all wrong. Your a liar. You did try to kiss me which u did. You did admit to trying to break me and Annie up and you did see me before the incident.
@/ musershaderoom DRAMA, TEA, EVERYTHING.