{2}

Breanna's POV

School. Yay. I was talking with my friends and then Jade spoke up. "I like Ricardo." She said out of the blue. "Let's tell each other who we like, I'll start. I like Lance." I say. "I like Aidan." Haley says. "I like Jace." Riele says. "I like Thomas." Cree says. "I like Benji." Maddie says. This was so awkward and it felt good to tell each other who we like. We all started blushing and laughing. "I don't understand why I like Lance, he'll never love me..." I put my head down and everyone hugs me. "He does! I saw him blushing at you!" Jade says. We all walked towards the boys and Jade shooed us away. "Wow, Jade's getting all of our guys!" Cree jokes. Maybe about ten minutes later, she comes back and announced that they do like us. "Lance is really scared to talk to you and he really wants to." She whispers to me. I blush harder. "Ooh, Breanna!" The other girls fangirl. I walk up to Lance. "Hey, Lance. I want to talk to you." I say nervously. Hoping I'm not blushing. "Sure!" He blushes. Adorable. So damn adorable! We walked away. "So, Breanna... Do you like anyone?" He starts off. "Yeah, what about you?" I reply. "Yes, of course..." He blushes even harder. "Who is it?" I ask, pretending I don't already know. Suddenly, he kisses me for about thirty seconds, I don't exactly know. "Me? Really? Why?" I have so many questions for you. "You're a pretty and beautiful girl, do not ever think any different!" He says. We both start blushing more. "Thank you Lance." I smile at him. "So... W-will y-you be my g-girlfriend?" He stutters nervously. "Of course I will!" We hug and pull apart. We walk to class holding hands and everyone looks shocked. The girls started squealing with excitement. I walk to Jade. "Hey Jade, you should tell Ricardo how you feel!" I say, she blushes. "No. He obviously won't like me..." She says and we all rant to her on how she's a beautiful girl that anyone wants to be with. "Thanks guys!" She smiles. 

Riele's POV

School. Yay. I was with the girls talking about how Lance and Breanna got together and how Jade is going to ask Ricardo out. I was thinking of Jace when someone called my name. "Hey Riele." Jace said. I was blushing. "Hey Jace." I smiled. The other girls were smirking at us. "Can I talk to you about something?" He blushed. "Sure." I walk away with Jace. "So, what did you want?" I start to say but Jace kisses me for about ten seconds. "I love you Riele." He smiles. "I love you too Jace." I smile back. I walked back to the girls and he went back to the guys. I told the girls and they started squealing in excitement. Me and Breanna were looking at Lance and Jace, who was talking to Ricardo. "I can read their lips, they're going to lock Ricardo in a closet. And Jade, but we have to do that." Breanna whispers. "How did you-?" I start off. "I have a gift." She says happily. We dragged Jade to the closet and the guys dragged Ricardo. "Let us out!" They scream from inside. "No. You guys have ten minutes to get together!" We scream from the outside.

{Time Skip}

I heard knocking on the door. "Breanna? Let us out now, he asked me out." She says. I open the door and we smirk at them.

2 Months Later

Haley's POV

School again. We were finding out what parts we got on our show. I saw Aidan blushing. "Hey Aidan!" I cheerfully say. He looked up at me and asked, "do you like anyone?" I was shocked, and I was blushing so that made it worse. "Please tell me!" He begs. "Please don't be mad at me!" I start off. (Continued on next chapter)

{658 words}