{8}

Breanna's POV

Ughh, Sunday's are the worst! I wake up at 8:30, realizing something about my boyfriend, Lance. He has been so different lately, and so am I... I realize I no longer love Lance. I feel guilty, as we've been in love with each other for a few years and I'm just throwing that away. He's going to be so heartbroken when I tell him. I send him a text. Hey, can we meet up after breakfast? I really need to tell you something. I say. About a minute later, he replies. Sure, I also need to tell you something. I get ready and then head to breakfast.

They make the best pancakes, so I order 4 pancakes and pay $5. Everything is $5, with is really useful. Drinks are $2. I sit down and start eating. "Hey Brea!" Paige happily skips over to me. "Hey Paige." I say with a mouthful of pancakes. "Sorry, I didn't see you had a mouthful." I swallow. "It's fine. I need to talk to Lance after okay?" I say. I notice she looks kind of disappointed, but remains a straight, happy face. Does she like him? "Okay, can I know what about?" She asks. "I'm breaking up with Lance. I realized I no longer love him." I say. She looks at me. She looks really happy but sad. "Oh, Brea. I need to tell you something." She says. I decide to spill it. "You like Lance, right?" I say. She looks away nervously. "Yeah..." She puts her head down. "Hey, it's fine! We'll still be amazing best friends for life!" I say, trying to cheer her up. "Thanks. This is why I love you!" She hugs me. "And Lance." I smirk at her and she blushes. "Shut up!" She whacks me playfully. I finish eating my pancakes and head to Lance's dorm.

I knock on the door of Lance's room. "Hey Brea." He says. I see that Aidan and Ricardo are still here. "Sorry guys, me and Breanna need to talk about something. Could you please go? I'll catch up with you guys later." He says. The boys exit and me and Lance are looking at each other awkwardly. "What did you want to say?" He says. "It must be hard for you about what I'm going to say but I don't love you anymore and I want to brea-" I get cut off by Lance. "You're breaking up with me. It's fine. I realized I don't love you anymore as well. Besides, I like something else." He says. I automatically think of Paige. "Ooh, who is it?" I squeal at him. "We need to break up before I tell you." He laughs. "Fine. I'm breaking up with you." I say. That felt good. "Can we still be good friends?" I add. "Of course!" He smiles at me. "Anyway, I like... Paige..." He blushes and looks away. "Ooh, cute! I know she's going to hate me but she likes you too, she just told me at breakfast." I say, smirking at him. He looks back up at me. "Really?" He looks so full of hope. "Yes! I'll text her." I say pulling out my phone.

Me

Hey Paige

Paige

Hey, how's it going with Lance?

Me

Good. Okay, random question and I promise I won't tell Lance at all!

Paige

Uh, sure. What is it?

Me

How long have you liked Lance?

Paige

Since the show started. I saw him on School of Rock and I thought he was cute. He was my celebrity crush but now that we've met, he's my friend so he's more of a crush than a celebrity crush. There's a difference, don't ask.

Me

Oh cute! Were you jealous of me though?

Paige

Yes, very! I was heartbroken because he was the only person I liked.

Me

Oh, I'm sorry. He's all yours if you want now.

I show Lance the messages and he blushes and smiles idiotically. "Aww, Lance's in love with Paige!" I playfully whack him. "Do you think I should ask her out?" He says nervously. "I saw her this morning and I saw how happy she looked when I was talking about her. She's in love with you, you MUST ask her out!" I squeal at him. "Okay! Maybe for my birthday, since that's the closet celebration." He says. "Sure. You have a week to think of something that will win her. I mean anything will because SHE LOVES YOU!" I scream. "Who loves who?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to face the door and see Aidan and Ricardo standing in the doorway. "Um... I like Paige, and she likes me..." Lance tells them. "Oh..." Aidan walks away sadly. Does he like Paige too? "Are you going to ask her out?" Ricardo asks while walking closer. "Yeah, at my birthday party." He says. "Proud of you. Sorry Breanna. Jade always talks about Paige so Paige seems pretty cool." He says.
{832 words}