{11}

Jade's POV
I woke up from the sound of my alarm. Oh, that sound. We have PE first, and I am kind of excited. I get changed into my PE gear, we don't wear uniforms so that's easy. I don't wear something girly today, I wear something sporty.

 I don't wear something girly today, I wear something sporty

"Dang Jade!" I hear behind me. I see Ricardo standing there staring. "How long were you there?" I blush in embarrassment. "Just now, don't worry." A whole lot of relief hits my body. "You're so beautiful!" He says before kissing me. We ate our breakfast and headed off

We walk to the cafe and everyone was already there. When we were finished, Lance stood up and headed off to class with Paige. They're so cute together!

We got to class and we saw that Paige and Lance were kicking soccer balls at each other. Apparently it was really funny, according to Paige. We had to play soccer today, so it was Ricardo, Lance, Paige, Haley, Ruby, Sean Leo, Cree, Benji, Jace, Riele, Aidan Gallagher, Mace, Kyla, Charli, Selena, Adam and Ashlee on team one. Breanna, me, Aidan Miner, Ivan, Lyndsie, Mackenzie, Thaiker, Maddie, Thomas, Sean Ryan Fox, Ella, Casey, Lizzy, Angelina, Emily, Miles and Rebekkah on team two. After an hour of playing, we lost.

We walked off to cooking and I went with Breanna again. "Today, you guys will make cookies." The whiteboard says on it. Our teacher must not be here today. After an hour, me and Breanna started eating and they were amazing!

I walked to my locker to collect my English book. Final class for the day. Finally! I go to Breanna's locker and we find a tree to sit under and discus our show.

{Time Skip}

Me and Breanna walk into English and go to our desks. Ricardo sits in the fourth row, next to Paige. I sit in to second row, next to Angelina and Charli. Lance sits in the third row, next to Aidan Miner and Emily. Aidan sits next to Cree and Lance. Breanna sits at the double desk on the right side of the classroom next to Rebekkah. Paige sits in the fourth row, next to Benji and Ricardo. We were researching about the setting of a story. I had to write a story with Charli, which was not fun by the way. Finally, after an hour of boredom, we can go off to set.

I got to the hair and makeup trailer to get my hair done, then I got my makeup done. After I was ready with hair and makeup, I went to the trailer for costumes. They gave me something to wear and I got changed into it. We all met up somewhere and walked to our set to start filming.

{Time Skip}

That was an amazing day of filming. I cannot wait for more days of getting out of school just to film. It's amazing.

I got back to my dorm and I changed into my pjs.

Ricardo was staying the night, as Breanna, Paige and Haley went back to their homes in Beverly Hills

Ricardo was staying the night, as Breanna, Paige and Haley went back to their homes in Beverly Hills. I wanted some company. I hear a knock on the door and I smile idiotically. I get up to open the door and see Lance and Aidan there with him. "Sorry, they wanted to come." Ricardo says. I look behind him and they smile, that kind of smile meaning the want something. The girls. Aidan wants to see Haley or Paige and Lance wants to see Paige. Great. "Uh, sure. Come on in!" I let them in and they sit on my bed. "This is a cute room." Ricardo says. "Thanks!" I smile at him. "So, can we play something?" Aidan asks. "Sure. What do you want to play?" I say. "No, I don't think Aidan means play a game, I think he means play an instrument." Lance looks over at the instruments of Paige. I look at Aidan and he's nodding. "Ugh, fine." I groan. Ricardo grabs Paige's bass and plugs it in. "Wait, you can play bass?" I say in shock while he turns it down so it won't disturb anyone. "Uh huh. Breanna's been giving me a few lessons." He says. Jealously hits me in my face, but I shake it off. I grab my tambourine, because I can't be bothered playing anything. Lance grabs Paige's electric guitar and plugs it in. Turning it down, just like what Ricardo did. Aidan runs over to the piano. Yes, Paige has put a piano, not a grand piano, in our room. Not a keyboard. We were playing about ten songs and then I checked my phone. "Guys, we better stop. We have school tomorrow." I say yawning. Lance quickly rushes to Paige's bed, meaning Aidan had to have Haley's bed. Ricardo slept in Breanna's bed.

{Time Skip}

I'm pretty sure I'm in a deep sleep until I feel something. I open my eyes and see Ricardo is now in my bed. "Good night." He whispers, kissing my forehead. "Good night." I whisper back, smiling at him. I fell asleep in his arms.
{849 words}