{7}

Paige's POV
Yesterday was so much fun! The cast and crew of School of Rock were nicer than I expected! Today is Saturday, so we don't film today. Oh and by the way, we live in dorms with each other. I'm with Jade, Breanna and Haley. I love this room so much! This is Jade and Breanna's room. Our room is so big, we have four beds, obviously, but there's enough room for personal space. Jade and Breanna wanted to be closer, so they moved there beds. Jade's is the pink and Breanna's is the black.

 Jade's is the pink and Breanna's is the black

This is what my bed and area looks like.

This is what Haley's area looks like.

All of a sudden, I feel something pushing against my chest, so I open my eyes

All of a sudden, I feel something pushing against my chest, so I open my eyes. It was my cat! Yes, we're allowed animals in our dorms, but they have to stay in there unless we walk them. I check the time and see its nine in the morning. I cuddle with my cat while listening to Side by Side by Ariana Grande with my Beats headphones.

After about fifteen minutes, I grab my iPhone 5s and go on my Instagram. I check my likes, like people's comments, like some fans posts, respond to messages. I go on iMessage and respond to all my messages. I see a message from Aidan. Had a really great time last night x. I respond with: Same x.

I get out of bed and put on my slipper boots. I head out of my dorm room and head to the girls showers. I brush my teeth. I go to the school cafe and order some pancakes. Over in the corner, I see Aidan sitting by himself. I call out to him. "Aidan!" He looks up at me and smiles. He gets up with his breakfast and comes over to sit with me. "Hey, how are you?" He says. "I'm great." I reply. I suddenly start hearing Cold Water by Justin Bieber start playing in the cafe. I finish my breakfast and head back to my room. "Bye Aidan. I have to go now." I say. "Okay, I'll see you around." I walk off and open the door to my dorm room.

I grab my MacBook Air from the little draw under my bed and watch YouTube for a little while. Suddenly, I feel something lie next to me. It was Jade. "Hey Jade." I smile. "Hey." She says. "Can I watch?" She asks. "Sure!" We watch videos for about thirty minutes and then Jade gets ready.

I get off my bed and go to my mini refrigerator that's under my bed and I grab the cat food. I feed my cat and I grab my brush to do my hair. I decided that I'm in the mood for curly hair, so I grab my curling iron and starts curling.

After I'm done, I go to the closet and grab out some random clothes. I put on brown booties, blue jeans and a white crop top sweater. My sweater has a shiny, rose gold heart with an arrow shooting through it on it. 

After that, I take Breanna, who was already ready and was hanging with Lance, to Griffth Park. We spent about an hour there and then Breanna left. I saw Ricardo in a distance, so I called him over. "Ricardo!" I yell out. He looks at me and we run to each other. "Hey." He greets me politely. "Hey. Do you want to watch the sunset tonight?" I ask. "Sure! I love astronomy and just space in general. It's fascinating!" He says. "I'm not disagreeing with you." I smile.

I go back to the dorm and see Jade packing a picnic lunch. "Hey Jade, who's the picnic for?" I say. "I don't know, I just felt like going by myself but if you want to come, you're welcome to join." She says. We head off to the school field and sit on the grass. We just talk about whatever came to mind. After we finished eating, I decided to see Lance.

I knocked on his door and Aidan answered. "Oh, hey Paige." He says nervously. Hmm. "Can I come in?" I ask. "Uh, sure!" He was still nervous. "Hey Lance!" I say. "Hey." He replies. "What are you guys doing?" I ask. "We're just about to play monopoly. Do you want to play?" Ricardo says. "Sure!" I sit down with them and start playing.

After our game finished, Aidan found some cards and we played P's&A's (Presidents and Assholes). I won again, I'm like the champion of this game. There is a knock at the door. I get up to open it, since the guys are still playing. "Hey Paige." Tony says. He walks in. "Does anyone want to come for a drive to Long Beach? I need to buy Annie something for Christmas. "I'll come! I love Long Beach and I haven't been there in so long!" I say.

We get into the car. "Paige, do you have an iPhone?" He says. "Yes." "Can I play music on my Bluetooth radio?" He asks. "Sure!" I use my Touch ID and he chooses a song. Shower by Becky G plays. "I'm choosing the next song though." I say. After the song finishes, I put on Side by Side by Ariana Grande. "I love this song so much!" I scream. I start jamming out in the front seat of Tony's car. We came up to a traffic light and I swear people were filming me.

We got to Long Beach thirty minutes later and Tony drops me off at the beach while he goes to find the thing he's buying for Annie.

"The beach always makes me calmer, especially during panic attacks." I think to myself. I was standing near the water, looking out to sea.

Fifteen minutes later, I get a phone call. "Hey Tony. Uh huh. Yeah, I'm still at the beach. Yes. Okay, see you soon." I hang up.

Tony comes and picks me up and I get into the front seat. I figure he'll want to play a song, so I connect my phone to the radio and give him my phone. He plays Stitches by Shawn Mendes. We were singing so loudly that I thought I lost my voice a couple of times. I put my phone on shuffle and Something Big by Shawn Mendes starts playing. That car ride was one of the best I've had.

I pick up Ricardo from his dorm and we sit out on the field, watching the sunset. "So, how was the car ride with Tony?" He says. "It was so fun. I thought I lost my voice from how loud we were singing!" I laugh at the thought. "Aidan kept talking about you." He says. I blush. "Ooh, you're blushing!" He nudges my arm and I whack his arm. "Yeah, but I don't like him! Come on, he has a girlfriend and it'll just be awkward with me and Haley since we're such good friends." I say. "Don't worry, everything will be fine." He says. He hugs me for a minute.

When it got dark, I head back to my room. Everyone was asleep so I had to very quietly feed my cat and get into bed. The girls usually look after him when I'm not there.
{1228 words}