{18}

Aidan's POV
I got into something sporty today, since we have PE. No one likes it, not even Paige and she loves basically everything at school. The thought of PE is, ughh. I went to the school cafe and got a quick snack for breakfast, I couldn't be bothered with eating.

I grabbed my snack and headed to PE. "Hey Aidan." I hear Paige say behind me. "Hey!" I smile. "Do you want to ditch PE with me and the others?" She asks. Wow, the thought of Paige ditching school is surprising! "Uh, sure!" I say. I walk with her to the others, who are waiting. We walk off to the music store to play on all their instruments.

After a while, we walked back to school and went to cooking. I went with Paige and we were making tacos today. After we finished, we went to our tree to eat them.

After interval, we went to English. We continued writing our stories, which was going great so far. Paige read hers to mine and it sounded deep. "Wow, that is really deep." I comment. "Yeah. I write about my thoughts, feelings and experiences. I write songs too." She says.

We headed off to set and got ready. We filmed for a bit and then we went back to our dorms. I went to stay with Paige in her dorm. "Where is Jade and Breanna?" I ask. "They went back home to see their parents." She says. We watch episode three of season one of School of Rock because why not?
{261 words}