{24}

Breanna's POV
{Flash back from last night}
"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, HAPPY NEW YEARS!" We all scream. Me and the School of Rock cast invited the Thundermans cast, Game Shakers, Henry Danger and NRDD cast to come over for a New Years party. As soon as we screamed HAPPY NEW YEARS, me and Lance started making out. Everyone was chatting and didn't notice. Lance pulled me in the bedroom but that's a whole different story. (A/N if you want that then use your imagination, I'm too innocent to write that)
{Flash back end}
I am in the bathroom with a pregnancy test. Yes, that's right, there was no protection because we didn't know it would happen. Reading the results, I break down crying. I'm happy that me and Lance will expect a child but also disappointed because I'm only 18.

"Brea!" Paige yells on the other side of the door. "Open up, I need to get something from in there." She bangs on the door. I open it. "Omg, Brea! What happened?" She says, probably noticing my puffy red eyes from crying. I show her the test and she looks at me shocked. "Brea..." She pulled me into a hug. "What should I do?" I cry into her shoulder. "Tell him..." We hear from behind.
{I'm going to start doing cliffhangers from now on and not a day in a chapter.}
233 words