I fought you recovered?

i was awoken by the smell off tea and tost and as i opened my yes harrie was sitting on the end of the bed holding out a cup of tea and as i went to place it on my draws i saw two buttered slices of tost "morning beautifle" Harrie said smileing his usual cheesy grin "sleep well?" he added "yep fine" i replyed, he then moved off the bed and kneeled next to me so we where face to face "i know that you relapsed last, night but what i don't know is why? you know im here for you" Harrie said chokeing up on his words. I roled over and kissed him "i know and im sorry its just the voices..." He cut me off by placeing his finger on my lip. "i thoght you recoverd?" he said slowly "the voices never stoped" i sobed on to his sholder. After that Harrie left me alown to drink my tea, eat my tost and get dressed, and well i did two of the three i drank my tea as it had no suger and get dressed but i "triped" wiles holding my tost and it fell out the window "woopsy "i thourt grining. i peeled off my leggings and saw blood stained bandages the blood had coverd everything so as i slowly unraped them i winst in pain and used a "no tears" baby wipe but suprisingly i still had to bite my other hand to stop me screaming out in pain. As i finished i desided to ware lose fitting joggers so as not to case any more pain and a black and white skull top Harrie had baut me for my six month annivesory of not cutting, the irony stung more than my thighs did.