I love her?

i managed to sit with tamither and explain most problems about the voices and my rape and things like that but then she asked "and how is life in the ward?" i flinched could i tell her about Chloe, almost as if she read my worry she said "anything you say is confidential it wont leave this room unless it puts your life or someone elses" i felt re-assured and opened up "sints what tommy did iv had trouble opening up to men and when i arrived for the first time in years iv been feeling love for a woman" i said choking up before adding " i don't know how to tell Harri iv always loved him but i just don't feel it for him anymore and iv never need aroused by him and we have been dating three years yet this woman turned me on after a day how can i tell him" i sobbed "i was told you didn't speak to anyone yesterday?" tamither  said confused "Chloe" i said between sobs. Tamither took it in thinking carefully what to say  before finally deciding on "its normal for rape victims to attach to another female after rape I'm sure it will pass i wont speak to Chloe about this but be careful what you do okay" i nodded but i couldn't be careful  i wanted her. I left the office and went back to my room to cry.