alone in my room

That night i didn't sleep every time i closed my eyes i saw Chloe or Harri what could i do i didn't understand but i knew who would. I tore my room apart looking for something sharp but i couldn't find anything i sat on my bed crying but i hurd someone at the door my heart jumped Chloe? but the door opened to a diffident young woman who had a name band on like me "hi you alright?" she asked "sorry where are my manners I'm Nicola" she added "hi yer I'm fine" i said "room searched?" she asked "yep" i side Nicola then held out her hand i saw a craft blade "i have loads hidden in my room if you want one hide it in the air vent" i smiled and took the blade "thanks" i said she kissed my cheek before walking out the room and shut the door. I sat on the bed for about five minits before i moved to the chair as it was easier to clean i sliced up my upper arm and shoulder as it was the only place i hadn't cut apart from my breasts and down stares it hurt allot and i cryed but i cleaned them up and put dressings on them before putting the blade in a sandwich bag to keep it clean and sliding it in to the vent but as i opened the vent i saw there where several blades already in there i guess from the last person in this room i put my badged blade in to the lining of my case thinking they wouldn't check and left the others in the vent before going to sleep.