No this is Hevan! (graphic)

As i walked in to Chlo's office i felt something was different she was in a tight black top,tight clingy leather jacket and Gray leggings not her normal baggy clothes she was showing her shape and as she spoke i couldn't move my eyes from her chest "Ah Eponnie please take a seat "she said  she looked as if she was waiting for the door to shut and as it did she walked over and locked it also pulling the blinds down. She then came to sit behind her desk she pushed her chair away a bit so i could see all of her she then opened her legs pretending it was how she normally sat, i didn't know why she was doing it but gosh i loved it she looked smoking "do you like my look?" she asked i was hoping that she couldn't tell she was turning me on "you look amazing" i said moving closer to the table so she couldn't see me slowly start to rub myself threw my leggings why was she doing this "right i want you to know i will still be your nurse and you must never try that again or i don't know what id do" she said moving in to the desk she was pushing her chest forward. My eyes were fixed on her cleavage "my face is up here ep" she said laughing, i was getting wet i had to do it. I put my hand down my panties and slowly slipped my fingers inside my self then Chloe dropped her pen she had been clicking. She bent over right in front of me i could see the shape of her ass perfectly, i let out a small mone but Chloe must have hurd it as she walked over to me smiling "well eponnie having fun?" she asked just then i squirted and my leggings megan to drip "oh my let me have a look at this" she laughed and braut her chair round "carry on ep" she smiled, so she could see properly i pulled my leggings down whilst still fingering myself "mmm looks nice" Chloe said moaning pleasurably, she then stould up and went to her draw and grabbed two things one was her phone the other was a long red rubber cock id never seen anything like it "its a dildo" she said holding it out to me "do you mind if i video this it's for personal gain only" she smiled but i was too horny to care "go for it" i smiled. She was still holding the dildo "wanna try" she said "how " i asked confused, she pesed record and for a few moments didn't say anything just videoed my fingers in my wet pussy then she pulled me closer and faced my pussy towards the camera and placed the dildo at my pussy lips "ready" she smiled i nodded and she pushed the dildo in to my pussy "gosh your tight" she said gently going in and out "harder please Chloe harder" i begged she  left it in me a moment and pulled her top off ,then she began to pound my little pussy as hard as she could i could see her leggings getting darker where she was getting wet, i pulled her chair closer and on to camera and put my hand down her panties but before i had really started i started to orgasm and squirt i screeched "oh god Chloe!" i couldn't believe my luck and as i cam she placed her lips on my hole "oh Chloe please yes" i begged so she climbed of her chair and knelled on the floor but i pushed her off i herd the door trying to be opened so i pulled my clothes on as did Chloe and i ran past the other nurse at the door. I went back to my room.