3. The hidden love beneath the hatred...

Thanks for the tremendous love and support.. All your comments are overwhelming and energizing me a lot... So many new readers, day by day for this story...

Im really happy and feeling proud to say that this story has also become one of my most successful attempts..

Yup .. the most happy thing is that , from prologue, all the updates has crossed 100+ votes with a maximum of 114 votes... Thank you each and everyone for the wonderful support....

Sorry... Sorry... I know Im very very late... Iv completely forgotten to update this story... Forgive your
crazy/ mahii pretty please..  I will try my level best to update this story and end this story soon if all goes well...

FatimaKhan813 has requested me to change this story from 5 shots to
10 shots, if possible... What you guys think of it???

Is it okay, if I turn this story as
10 shots.... Majorities decisions will be considered....

Moreover I'm planning to post this story on every monday and come up in between whenever I find time... My hectic schedule and too many stories are preventing me from updating frequently though I post daily...

I expect all your support regarding this and I will surely update it on every Monday or Tuesday without fail, if all goes well...

Now to shot. 3 without any further boring blah blahs:

Pragya wakes up completely tired and exhausted

Pragya wakes up completely tired and exhausted.... Much to her surprise, she found herself not in the deserted room in the court....

Rather she is in her own cozy bed, covered with her blanket, yet fully dressed up in a comfortable wear.. For a second, pragya couldn't understand how come all happened...

She spots her daughter abhigya sleeping beside her hugging her favourite teddy... Pragya sees the side table with a tray filled with fruits, fresh juice, dinner and her tablets which she takes for her pregnancy ...

 Pragya sees the side table with a tray filled with fruits, fresh juice, dinner and her tablets which she takes for her pregnancy