1: Dracula Vs Lady mogambo

Thanks for all your love and support... A very big Sorry as I couldn't come up early as I planned.... Got really busy as all my stories are dragging me here and there...

Now a days, my brain is not at all working properly and im turning very lazy too and most of the time Im not in a mood to type because of this irritating weather...

Anyways, I don't want to make you all wait anymore... Hope to give updates soon and finish it off without delay.... Will try my level best...

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Warning alert:

Those who are not comfortable with the contents of the story can skip this story...

Can contain some scenes which are not suitable for your age...

May sometimes have mature content... Read it at your own risk...

Im not much aware of the profession of the lawyers... Kindly excuse me for the mistakes if any...

Its just a fictional story and don't expect any logic and all...

Those who finds it wrong or boring, please skip this story...

🍁🍁🍁🍁

The first shot's title name credit goes to mona (Live_Till_It_Hurts)....

Shot. 1:

I am free, no matter what rules surround me.
If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them;
If I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
- ROBERT A. HEINLEIN..

Life is a big race... Living a life worth for you has to undergone a lot of challenges and many ups and downs .. Lots of unexpected twists and turns awaits in everyone's life...

We should get ready to face each and every surprising and shocking twists which is destined in our fate... We have to run and work hard to flourish the fruits of our success...

Life is quite complicated... All will not be blessed to have the same kind of life... Sometimes because of our mere stupidity and egos, we will lose the precious things in our lives...

The thing which we loved the most today can be turned out to be the thing which we hate the most tommorow because of the wrong decisions we took to survive in our life....

The life of the two love birds Abhishek prem mehra and
pragya arora/ pragya mehra faces a lot of twisty ups and downs... The passionate lovers and romantic couples has become arch rivals all of a sudden...

🌹🌹🌹🌹

Is it the fate's play which separates them and made them as enemies???